CH 4

Tanzeel's POV :-                                              Yaar, only five days are left for her birthday and I haven't yet decided what to do for her. I want to do something very special for her and a way for expressing my feelings for her and that how special she is to me.

M.C - Guys, I have a idea for her birthday. I was thinking to say YES to her for 24 HOURS.

U.M - Wait!!!! What did you just say???

Arsh - Are you sure Manav???

M.C - I know it's impossible but that's the truth and I will do it for sure.

              AND MANAV DID IT ALSO

R.C - I guess Ashi will never forget her this birthday because Manav is saying YES to her for 24 HOURS.

T.K - Guys yaar what should I do for her. I want to do something very special for her.

A.H - Tanzeel what about the song that you had written for her. Why don't you sing a song for her and upload it on YouTube??

T.K - Are you dumb!? I don't even have a good voice and time to make a song.

M.C - Tanzeel at least try........You wont get a better chance!!!

Author's POV :-                                              Won't extend it further!! Everyone convinced him to sing the song. He wrote, recorded and edited the video in just a span of 3 days. Be ready to know Ashi's reaction and answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.