CH 10

Ashi's POV:-
I can't believe that my seat is with Tanzeel. These 9 hours are going to be precious for me. But then Arsh bhi mujhe pareshan karne ke liye hai and to sit near Tanzeel I will have to sit in the middle cause of his height....

Arsh - Ashi tu window seat pe baith rahi na toh andar chali ja seat pe.

Ashi - Nahi yaar, aaj mujhe beech mein baithna hai so that I can sleep on your shoulders.

Arsh - Hayee iss ladki ka kya hoga

Then, Tanzeel comes n sits beside Ashi. And wide smile appears on her face and she starts staring at him and. blushing. Tanzeel sees it and waves his hands in front of her.

Ashi - Ummmm....Haan..

Tanzeel - Kahan kho gayi thi tum?

Ashi - Tum....I mean...nahi aisa hi

Tanzeel starts laughing at her this cuteness. She gets angry and was about to go from there when Tanzeel stops her and she feel down on Tanzeel and they were very close and had a very cute eye contact. It was broken when Arsh started coughing.

Arsh - Guys bholo mat mein bhi hoon yahan pe...sorry to disturb you too. Ab samajh aaya Ashi tumhe beech mein kyun baithna tha.

Both (blushing)- Nahi Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai!!

Ashi then gets up and goes and sits on her seat. Aftertime, they all dozed off to sleep cause they were tired and It was a long flight. After sometime Arsh woke up and saw AKTK cuddled in each other and were looking very cute. He couldn't stop laughing and clicked a pic and sent it to everyone. Hearing him laugh, Tanzeel also woke up and saw Ashi cuddled up and he couldn't stop blushing seeing her sleeping cause she was looking cute. Ashi also woke up and saw Tanzeel staring at her and they again had a cute eye contact. But this it was broken by the announcer that the flight is abt to land......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.