CH 11

They all reached Paris and they couldn't believe it. Then they all went to their Airbnb and they rooms were -
TAMASA
AUA
RISHU-ADDY - ARSH
The next day on Ashi's special request they went to Disneyland. Tanzeel was soo happy the whole time and laughing seeing Ashi's cuteness. They enjoyed a lot. The next day they did shopping and went to the luvre. At night they all decide to play Truth and Dare. Now, Bottle stopped at Unnati (confessions ahead)

 Now, Bottle stopped at Unnati (confessions ahead)

T.K-Unnati u will have to tell us a top secret about which none of knows.

U.M-I guess ab time hogya hai finally batane ka that me and Manav are dating from past 5 months.

Everyone(shocked) - Whattt!!!

Arsh/Ashi - How could u hide this from us.

M.C - Actually we thought that if we tell u this then guys will think that our friendship will ruin n all so that why we didn't tell u.

Addy - Manav Bhai, aisa nahi hota. Accha yeh chodo yeh sab kab hua.

Flashback:-

So it was a normal day in collage and Manav and Unnati were invited at a common friend's party. Manav saw unnati dancing with a boy and that boy was going closer to her making her uncomfortable. So Manav went and held her by her waist and started dancing. They both were lost in each other and could see love in their eyes. That when manav kneeled down n said

M.C - Unnati I have been wanting to tell u that "Ever since I've met you, I can't stop thinking about you. Seriously, every moment somehow traces back to you. When I'm eating something I think about how you'd react, when I'd scrolling through my feel I think he would love this, when I'm out with friends I think about holding your hand and being by my side. I just never want to let you go. Will be mine for the rest of your life.

U.M (tears) - Ofc Manav, I will love to be yours and yes I LOVE YOU MORE MANAV FLASHBACK ENDS.

Everyone was soo happy hearing this and all of them congratulated them and shared a group hug.