CH 12

Then the bottles stops on Tanzeel and unnati askes him -

U.M - Tanzeel do you have a crush on some girl ???

T.K (blushing) - YES I do have not only have a crush on her but I love her a Lott.

Everyone - Ummmm. How's she????

T.K - Only one question was allowed no cheating.

Ashi's POV-
Unnati asked Tanzeel a question and I was soo shocked and sad to hear it. I knew that he considered me only his bestfriend and nothing else. That girl is soo lucky whom tanzu loves... I couldn't control my tears and went from their to the balcony from which the Eiffel tower was visible (she manifested him to propose her there).

Tanzeel's POV -
After my answer to unns question idk why Ashi became sadd and went from there.... Ig my assumption was correct that she likes me....ig this is the right time to propose her..... also she manifested being proposed somewhere from where the Eiffel tower was visible.

T.K - Guys I have a confession to make.
The girl that I love in Ashi and I have planned to confess to her rn.

Everyone accept unnav was shocked.

A.H - I see I see tanzuu 👀👀
Sooo happy for you both let's start with the preparations then..

Everyone was very happy and unnav toke Ashi inside while everyone else decorated the balcony.

U.M - Ashi get ready we all are going for dinner!!

Ashi - Let me go get ready!!!!

Ashi's POV -
Something is wrong with them!!! Why would they suddenly plan a dinner 🤔🤔!!! Let's see yaar!!! Mera maan nahi hai but agar mana karungi so they will have a doubt on me...

(Spoiler alert - proposal in next ch)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.