Ch 9

They all woke up really early in the morning cause they had to catch there flights. So the seats on the flight were
like
Unnati - Rishabh - Manav
Aashna - Sanket - Addy
Tanzeel - Ashi-Arsh

Unnati POV:-
Yaar I was happy ki meri seat manav ke Saath hai but jab dekho yeh rishu third wheeling karne aa jata(iykyk).

Manav POV:-
We got to know our seats and  I was so happy that I got my seat with unns but then I made a plan to tease her. I asked rishu to sit in between us and unnati looked so angry and cute at the same time.

R.C-Manav sun, pls I want to sit on my seat only cause mujhe window se dekhna hai and also this unnati is giving me such death stares. (They exchange their seats)

Unnati's POV:-
So this was manav's plan to irritate. Now see what will I do of him. I will not talk to him only. (She turns her face to the other side)

MC - Thik hai, tu mujhe ignore kar rahi. Mein ek kaam karta hun ki mein Tanzeel se apni seat exchange kar leta hoon. Waise bhi Tanzeel likes irritating u and I like irritating Ashi.

U.M - Nahi, U won't go there!!!

M.C - See, Itni desperate kyun ho rahi ho (smirks and go near her)

U.M (blushing) Nahi Manav, aisa nahi hai!! Who Tanzeel wanted to sit with Ashi, so don't spoil their moment.

M.C-Wait!! What did u just say!!!! Tanzeel wanted to sit with Ashi.

U.M - Haan woh actually I had a talk with Tanzeel (and she tell everything) and he is thinking to propose her in paris and tells him the plan.

M.C - Wait what!!!!! I knew it!!! Even I had a talk with Ashi on the same day and even she told me that she loves Tanzeel a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.