Chapter 3 - Magnetic

I have always loved my sister's house, the luxurious multi roomed mansion with the vast spacious environment, the lavish interior designs and high ceilings

I have always loved my sister's house, the luxurious multi roomed mansion with the vast spacious environment, the lavish interior designs and high ceilings...and all that greenery surrounding it.

It gives me a sense of tranquility and general excitement.

I love it.

Having separated with my mother, I enter the house as my sister comes sauntering towards me, donning lavender colored wool pant suit..It's quite a simple effortless look that almost looks like a sweatsuit, but fancier.

I drop my handbag and rush towards her youngest child who she's carrying in her arms, baby Theo.

"There is my handsome prince." I murmur, stretching my hands out to take him from her.

He immediately recoils and wails out, crying in reaction to my gesture, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Aaww." both Ally and I murmur sadly.

"Theo? C'mon, it's me buddy, auntie Sisi" I say but he continues to refuse my advances.

"Give him a few minutes to get used to you." My sister assures me.

"Where are the twins?" I ask, dropping my hands.

"Somewhere inside." She says, nodding towards the left.

"Where's Mom?" She asks, as we walk further into the house.

"She had plans with dad." I murmur, making a face and she chuckles.

*

Ally was right, it didn't take long for Theo to warm up to me, and about an hour later, I'm deep into play time with him and the twins in the playroom. This goes on for sometime before we stop for lunch, after which, Ally and I settle in the family room for a chat.

The twins follow us, eager to continue playing with me.

I throw myself on one end of the sofa and stretch, then pull my top back down after it rode up with the action.

I got hot after so much physical playing with the kids that I took off my light sweater to remain with my nude-colored string top that stops just short of my belly button.

The twins gather behind me and compliment my long hair again...telling me how they want theirs to grow as long.

"Look at how messy is has become." Ally tells them and they giggle.

"Do you wanna brush it and make it decent again?" I ask them, and they both nod enthusiastically, before rushing off to get a comb and apparently, ribbons.

"Big mistake." Ally warns.

"What?"

"You know, if you just keep indulging them, they won't leave you alone."