Free Time Stalker

You woke up feeling a little warm inside as yesterday night replayed in your head.
You remember telling him your name and then he asked you questions as if he was getting to know you.
He didn't even seem like a mafia boss?

You got out of bed and walked downstairs as your pulled your hair into a ponytail and grabbed boxing tape to wrap your hands as you looked in the mirror.
You do this in your free time when you get the chance.
You practice boxing and cleaning your weapons and pretending to live a basic normal life.

After awhile, sweat had dripped down your forehead as you finished your count.
"97..." *upper cut*
"98..." *left hook*
"99..." *right hook*
"100..." *dead center*
You grabbed the small towel on your shoulders as you wiped the sweat off your forehead and grabbed your phone,
Checking to see any missed notifications.
Mina had sent you a text message saying she was her way as you heard a knock on the door.

You hurried upstairs and opened the door as she walked in, her eyes looking at you.
"Ooou, I really do forget you have a perfect body."
Clean abs, perfect muscles, and a drive to kill anyone if you wanted.
"How was last night?" She asked, making her way to the couch.

You closed the door and joined her as you opened your mouth.
"Met a mafia boss." Her jaw dropped as she contained her squeal.
"HOW DID IT GO!"
"Well...I think it was the same man who gave me $650 in one sitting and then pulled me in for a private dance but instead just wanted to talk to me. I remember leaving the private room with $2'650." You turned your gaze to hers as she was biting her tongue.
"All ima say is get it girl. I knew you were hot asf for a reason."
You smiled and laughed as you asked her.
"What brings you here?"
"Just wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping."
"Well duh...who doesn't. Let me go get dressed."

You walked out your room wearing black leather pants with a corset top and black laced high boots.
You guys left the house and made your way to the mall strip.

You 2 got out and walked along the mall strip, Mina stopping in clothes center, you stopping in the guns and weapons store.
You pulled your blunt from your pocket as you lit it with your lighter and y'all continued to walk.
"Hey pretty ladies." You turned your head to acknowledge the group of men following you as you scoffed.
"Y/n I'm scared..." Mina grabbed ahold of your arm as y'all didn't give them the attention they wanted.
You noticed they kept following y'all as you lead Mina to a dark alley.

"Hey we're talking to y'all."
Now that y'all were somewhere far from the public you pulled your gun from your boot.
"We're not talking to you." You pressed the blunt against the brick wall, rubbing the ashes and putting the blunt behind your ear.
"Can a girl like you even aim? Come on we just want a touch."

One of the men appeared from the back, grabbing Mina and yanking her towards them, pressing a knife against her throat.
"What do you really want Yukio."
"Awe...you knew it was me." You glared at the boy who smirked evily.
"Y/n I'm scared!" Mina called out only for the knife to press deeper.
"Shut it pinkie."
You kept your gaze on Yukio as your pulled your arm back, pulling the trigger and hitting the man between the eyes, blooding splattering the wall as Mina yelped, his body fell to the floor.
"Lucky shot I guess."
You smiled sinisterly

Yukio glared at you.
"Why do you care about her y/n..." He stepped towards you as you reloaded your weapon and pointed towards him.
"What's it to you, im off the clock shitbag."
Yukio kept stepping as you shot near his foot.
"Do not, step closer."
"Boss wants you dead y/n."
"He can do it himself."
"No no...you don't understand, boss wants you dead for a different reason."

He quickly pulled his trigger, causing you to grab Mina and shove her to wall as you stepped left, dodging the bullet.
You ran up to Yukio and appeared behind him as you wrapped your arm around his neck and placed the gun to him temple.
"Why."
"Can't tell you." He heard the gun click as your smile got wide.
"I'm getting really trigger happy right now Yukio."
He kept his mouth shut as you started to frown, pulling the trigger as his blood splattered all over your clothes, letting go of his body hearing it thud against the concrete.

"Let's go." Mina rushed over to you as she side stepped the bodies and grabbed her shopping bags.

Y'all got to the car as you handed her your phone.
She knew what to do.
"Hi..this is Mina again. We have 2 on the alleyway of the mall."
You heard the phone click as she handed it back.
"You can have the radio Mina." You gave her a reassuring smile as you watched her body relax,
Connecting her phone to the car and playing music.

You dropped her off and helped her carry her bags in as she hugged you.
"Thank you y/n...and thank you for buying my things you didn't have to."
You kissed her forehead as you walked back to the car.
"It's what friends do. I protect you do I not." You smiled before getting into the car.
"My days off are rough." You thought to yourself, feeling an overwhelming fear of paranoia.