You can Bakugou

Izuku busted through the door, screaming out your name as he apologized.
"Izu! What happened!" You quickly ran to him as you helped him steady himself.
"I tried...I tried to stop him..."

The strain on his voice, the blood on his weapon. He was tired and out of breath.
"He killed Aizawa."

Your body froze as you just stared at him.
Gripping his shoulders.
"Who."
Your voice was cold and hollow, causing everyone to stop.
The blood coming off Izuku's gun as it started to form a being.
"Show me." You looked at the blood as it formed into All Might's figure.

You grabbed the blood and wrapped it around your hand.
You pulled the knife from your pocket and slightly cut your palm as the blood seeped into you.
"Y/n?" Everyone was walking towards you as you pushed past them and walked towards your room.
Everyone followed shortly behind as they peeked inside your room.
You ripped open the closet door, revealing every weapon you could think of.
"Holy shit..."
"He's fucking dead."
"You don't even know where he is..." Bakugou stated.
"I have his blood inside me idiot, I know exactly where he is. It's my quirk..."
You handed them weapons that have been polished, cleaned and checked for damages.
"We move."
"We don't."
"Bakugou you don't get a say in this because he's your boss. He's fucking low to kill another boss."
"I'm the leader here."
"And I'm the boss...and I say we move."

You glared at him with cold eyes as he seen the coldness and the lust of blood in your eyes,
Yearning to be let out.
"Please."
You begged for him to go with your choice as it threw him off guard.

"Fine."

The blood instinct in your body was triggering as you smelled his blood.
You got into the van and followed the path to the old strip club.
It was covered in holes and gun shells as his blood was very strong.
"Where's Sero?"
"Asked him to stay with Izuku." Bakugou retorted as you nodded.
"Kaminari...inspect."

He started to press buttons and hack into the system, pulling up henchmen.
"He's in the silver room with another female."
"Kirishima, move." You stated.

Kirishima walked through the door and ducked into the shadows, slowly stealth killing the men.
"Bakugou, I'm giving you this one time."
You removed your sniper and placed it on your knee, directing the scope to his direction.
"I can't do this."
"You can."
"I've never used this weapon before."
"The only thing I'm asking is when he's right on target to fire. I won't be here to help you."
He looked at you as you looked at him with confidence.
"You can do this. Think of everything he forced you to do."

You cupped his face and placed a light kiss on his lips as you smiled.
"I love you Bakugou."
You opened the can door and left, following Kirishima's trail, leaving Bakugou alone.

"I think you can do it man." Denki commented without looking at him.
"She really is a crazy bitch, but she brings out the best of you. More than what All Might did...more than what his daughter did."

You busted through the silver door, seeing the fear in the girls eyes as All Might grinned at you.
"I knew you'd show up."
"Let her go."
"Glady...come take her spot."
He released the girl as she ran out the room crying, Kirishima finding her and exiting her to the van to receive help.

"You're god damn low for killing another boss."
"Coming from the one who got my leader to sign a piece of paper."
"He got what he wanted. To be #1."
"He was suppose to kill you, but instead fucked you and caught feelings...you killed my daughter."
"Fuck your daughter."

He pulled his gun, pulling the trigger as you snapped your fingers, slowing time as you moved,
But to your avail so did he.
Your eyes went wide as he laughed.
"You don't slow down time y/n, you speed yourself up, sadly for you I can do the same thing therefore your quirk is nothing new."
"My quirk?"
You stopped in your tracks as you followed his movements.
"Your quirk is to speed up your movements and time in your perspective. I did my research on you."

He doesn't know my real quirk, this works in your favor.

In the middle of thinking he had grabbed ahold on you and slammed you into the couch.
You quickly removed your knife and sliced his wrist, drawing more blood as he ripped his hand back,
Instantly slamming his boot into your side.
He kicked you out the room as you slid down the hall.

You propped yourself on your hand as he charged down the hall.
You managed to dodge in time, but not fast enough.
He grabbed you by the waist as you picked you up in the air and slammed you over his back.

You coughed out blood as you realized this wasn't going to be a battle you'd win.
He pulled the trigger, shooting your leg as you let out a screech of pain.
Bakugou's ear perked up as his heart started to race.
Kirishima and Denki looked up and worried as everyone was silent.

He slammed his knife into your thigh as you cried out.
"I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF THEN!"

You couldn't get up or move, he had somehow slammed you so hard your mind was fuzzy.
You had drawn blanks. You didn't expect him to be this strong for his age.

The trigger was cocked and he looked through the sight.
The trigger was pulled as time felt slow, yet no quirk was used.
The bullet shot through the wall, impaling All Might in the shoulder as he hollered out and grabbed his shoulder.
You looked through the wall to see a tiny hole.
He didn't even know where he was aiming yet somehow managed to hit him.

You dragged yourself up a wall as you looked at All Might.
"You...we're...wrong about...my quirk..."
You held out your hand where the old cut was as blood rose from it.
You twisted it with your finger as All Might slightly choked out.
"I...manipulate...blood bitch..."
You twirled your finger more as he scratched at his throat.

You rose your hand, watching the blood in his skin crawl as the blood was forced to move through his veins.
You stuck out your tongue, your piercing glowing as you brought your hand towards it.
A drop of blood touched the piercing as All Might fell to the floor.
"When...it touches..my branding by Shinso...your blood goes...haywire..."

Everywhere on his body was crawling with what looked like bugs as he screamed out, his eyes rolling to the back his head.
You flung your hand as the blood splattered against the wall, All Might laying on the floor as blood poured out his nose, mouth, eyes and ears.
A sight you don't want to see.

You fell to your knees as you heard someone calling your name.
"Y/N! No no! Stop!"
You slumped to the floor as you felt arms pick you up.
"DON'T DIE ON ME! I DIDN'T GET TO SAY I LOVE YOU TOO!"