Try Again

You turned your body as you seen one of the men charging you.
You quickly slowed time as you ran around behind him, drawing his knife from his pocket, slamming it into his neck.
Your pupils dilated into slits as you hissed.

His body fell to the floor, time back to normal as you jerked your head towards Shinso who stood in the door.
"Fine, we're playing rough."
You looked back at Kirishima and Bakugou who looked at you in shock as you dodged Shinto's swing.

Grabbing his arm, you slammed him into the ground.
You quickly jumped back, staring at him.
Blood lust in your eyes.

He stood up and stayed there, waiting for the first move as you growled.
You moved faster than he could predict, but to your avail he managed to grab your arm.
Slicing his knife into your arm causing you to jerk your arm back.
"Scream in pain y/n."
You zipped your mouth as you looked at your arm.

You lunged towards him, slamming your knee into his chin, losing his balance you slammed your fist into his stomach.
He slammed into the wall behind him as you reached for his gun.
Before he could stop you, you snapped your fingers.
Slowing his movement as you grabbed his gun, quickly backing away as you pointed it towards him.
"Try me..."
You snaked your tongue out your mouth, your piercing glowing.
"You blood hungry bitch."
"As long as your alive right."
"Don't be like this."

You crawled across the ground, stalking your prey as you crawled on him.
"As long as YOURE ALIVE RIGHT!"
You cocked the gun and placed it against his forehead.
"SAY IT! SAY IT GOD DAMNIT!"
He kept his mouth shut as it pissed you off more.

The door busted open as his men stormed in.
You slowed time as ran around them, shooting bullets towards them as you looped back around.
Time went back as the bullets pierced their heads.
You opened your mouth to laugh as their blood slowly rose from the ground.
Your eyes crazy as your adrenaline rushed.

The blood wrapped around Shinso, straining his neck as you looked down at him.
"You do not own me. You never did."
His life left his body as you stood up, hearing Kirishima move as you jerked your head towards them.

You appeared before the window, grabbing onto the bars as you just stared at them.
"It's us y/n."
You continued to stalk them, finally remembering who they were.
You let go of the bars as you made your way to the door.
"Meet us on the top floor."

You rushed down the hallway, trying to find the top floor.
"Y/n help me!" You turned your head, stopping in your tracks.
"Y/n please..."
You looked at Mina who was standing behind you in the hallway.
"Fuck you." You continued to walk down the hallway as she made no avail to walk towards you.
"If you needed help you would've saved me. Not leave me behind."
You jumped through a window, grabbing the ledge above you as you pulled yourself up to the window.

Jumping down you made your way up the stairs towards the top floor.
You opened the door and seen Kaminari in a small jet, smiling at you.
"How'd you guys know where we we're."
"We followed Mina." Kirishima crossed his arms, obviously hurt.

"YOU BITCH!"
You turned to see Shinso standing there as you stepped back.
"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! KILL HIM!"
He snapped his fingers causing you to slam knees first into the ground.
You covered your ears, trying to block out the repeated snapping of his fingers.
"KILL HIM NOW!"
You quickly stood up, stalking towards Bakugou who stared at you.
He could see the blood lust in your eyes as you stalked towards him.

You walked up towards him as you smelled his scent.
The familiar smell of caramel filling your nostrils.
"Do it...kill me y/n."
It snapped you out as you looked at him, the feeling of warmth embraced your chest.
"Y/N NOW!" He started to run towards you as you heard a button click.
Before you could look Kirishima had hit a button, sending the ok for bombs to go off.
"Y/n run." Bakugou and Kirishima took off running towards Denki as you stumbled a little.

Shinso grabbed your leg as you heard the jet start to take off and slowly stop.
Parts of the building were slowly collapsing as you panicked.
He started to claw at your leg as you took the gun you had and pointed it at him.
"LET GO OF ME!"
Panic was starting to kick in majorly as you hesitated with the trigger.
The ground below him cracked, sucking him in as he still had ahold of your leg.

"LET GO!" You kicked his arm as he started to get loose. You pulled the trigger
Shooting his hand as he fell with the ground, you hurried to your feet, feeling the ground slowly crack below you.
"Y/N LETS GO!" Bakugou held out his arm as you ran to the ledge of the building.

You jumped, your hand reaching for the ledge of the jet. You swiped Bakugou's hand, completely missing by an inch as you screamed out.
"FUCK!"
You felt fingertips touch but no enough to grab you as you free fell.
You looked down to the ground below you, ruble of the building falling with you as you looked at the ground.
How could you miss? It was so close but so far.

You felt a hand grab yours as you looked up, Bakugou grabbing your hand, both of you free falling as you looked at him.
"You missed dumbass. Not very pro assassin if you ask me."
He shot explosions in the air, sending yall upward as the heat started to burn you.
He used his strength and threw you up, feeling Kirishima grab you as Bakugou grabbed the ledge.
Pulling himself up as you cried, grabbing him.

"Thank you."