Broken

Warning: This chapter may contain smut, degrading, praising, and butterflies in your stomach.
If you do not like sex, sex terms, or any kinks listed. Skip this chapter

You looked up at him confused as he walked over to the door and locked it.
He walked back over to you as he lifted your chin to look up at him.
His eyes glistened with lust as his body craved yours.
He craved to know what you sound like, felt like, could be like.
"Open your mouth."
You refused to open your mouth as he growled.
You felt something silk cover your eyes as your hand dragged behind your back as he grabbed rope and tied them off.
"Open. Your mouth."
Your mouth opened as he slid his fingers into your mouth.
You felt his fingers leave your mouth as something cold tapped your teeth.
"Lick."

He didn't see your tongue move as he clicked the gun back, your tongue instantly wrapping around it.
You started to make it out as your tongue soon helped you identify it was his gun.
"Good girl."
Those words slipping out his mouth caused you to slightly drool as he kept your mouth open.
He removed the gun and replaced his fingers as he slowly inched them to the back of your throat. He felt you slightly gag
As you felt your eyes start to water.
You tried to fight off the restraints as he growled in disapproval.
He placed the gun back in your mouth as you instantly stopped thrashing around.

He reached behind and untied and grabbed your hands and placed them on his zipper as you sat there.
"Go on."
You didn't want to taste the metallic taste of his gun as your fingers found the button and un-buttoned his pants.
Soon followed by the zipper.

"What a good girl you're being y/n..." he stroked your cheek as you felt your wetness begin to pool.
He slid off his pants and removed his underwear as he looked at you.
"Can you see?"
You shook your head but that wasn't good enough.
"Use your words."
"N-no sir."
He licked his lips as he guided your hands to his dick, your hands taking in the feeling as he bit his lip.
"Tap me if you can't take it."
He grabbed your head and brought it towards his dick as you stuck your tongue out, gliding across his tip as you took in the size.

You tried your best to take himself but it just wasn't quite right. He grabbed the back of your head and slammed himself into the back your throat, your instincts kicking in causing you to gag.
"Fuck..." the words rolled off his tongue as you shifted uncomfortably due to the dampness of your panties.
He pulled himself out and shoved himself back in as your tears ran down your face, his hips bucking forward.
"You like it when I face fuck when your helpless...?" He grinned through his words as he pushed himself deeper.
"Use your words babygirl..."
He pulled his dick out as your voice tried its best.
"M-more..." Was all you could manage as you know started to feel desperate under his touch, craving more.
"Getting antsy are we...tell what you want."

He removed the blindfold to reveal your red face and crying eyes as you looked up at him, pleading the best you could.
"M-more...I want m-more..."
"What happened to that attitude of yours...where did it go?" He whispered in your ear as he crawled over top of you.
He pushed you to the bed as your chest heaved, your pussy drenched.
He slowly removed your clothes as you finally managed to get out the ropes that binded you.
You quickly used it to your advantage as you sat up and went to tie his arms.

He growled and grabbed your wrist, if looks could kill, he'd be balls deep in you instead.

"You're being a bad girl...and remember what happens to bad girls."
You shook your head as he grabbed you by the neck and shoved his fingers inside your pussy.
You immediately grabbed his hand around your neck and gasped, the sudden feeling catching you off.
He grinned his fingers inside your tight hole as you moaned.
"You seem fine to me." He laid you back down as he spread your legs.

He positioned himself to your entrance as he looked at you for approval before taking it too far.
You nodded your head as you slowly felt him stretching your walls. You clenched your teeth as you moaned out.
The pain turned to pleasure.
He stopped once he was all the way in and leaned down to your neck.
"This is for back talking..."

He sank his teeth into your neck, leaving a mark as your legs started to shake.
He slowly pulled out and pushed in, his pace getting quicker.
"This is for shooting my desk."
He sank his teeth into a new section of your neck as he shoved himself back into you.
Your eyes started to water as drool now seeped from your mouth.
"THIS is for almost shooting my dick.
He rammed into you as he left another mark on your collarbone, your pussy tightening around him.
"F-fuck Bakugou!"

He made his way down to your breast as he twirled your nipple in your mouth, his pace getting faster and harder.
Fucking you senseless for all the trouble you've caused.
You gripped the bed sheets as your moans got louder, the feeling of his dick stretching your walls as he bit down on your nipple, losing control of himself.
You felt your body rock against his dick as a small knot formed in your stomach.
"I-I'm gonna-"
"Hold it." Your eyes went wide as he bit into your collarbone again, your hands now grabbing his muscles as you squeezed your eyes shut.
You felt a hand grab your face as his hot breath consumed your face.
"Look at me when your about to cum."
You locked eyes with him as he grabbed your thighs, lifting them slightly and going deeper as he spoke his final words.
"Cum all over this dick princess."
You lost control and allowed your body to give in as your cum painted his dick causing you to moan his name.
He grabbed your face once more, smashing his lips against yours, feeling himself cum inside you.
He grunted into your mouth as his grip tightened on your thigh and face.

He caught his breath as he slowly pulled out.
He laid down next to you as he smiled.
"Look how easily you can be broken...you dirty little slut."