This isn't goodbye

Is this the end?
Your head pounded as everything was fuzzy.
Am I dying?
No...that can't be true right?

Such a perfect life for someone so clueless of the world.
A quirk that made no one want her...joining such a stupid little group and getting joy from killing people.
Is that really how you wanna you wanna go out?

"We meet again."
Your head turned and looked at someone taking the form of you.
"You."
The air was tense as you looked at your inner self. A child that never received healing.

She walked around you as a sinister smile just plastered on her face. Her footsteps coming closer as her hand grazed your cheek.
You grabbed her hand in which she replied by grabbing a knife.
"You always were so weak..."
Her finger traced the blood, a drop of blood dripping off the blood.
Her eyes dug daggers as they slitted, looking at you.
"You will never heal for I am you y/n...always have been. You've been too busy in your make believe world you forgot what it feels like to be you..."

Your eyes traced the girl in front of you.
She was perfect. She would kill anyone, never fall in love, her face had signs of dried blood.
"We killed him y/n...celebrate." She dragged the blade down your face as you looked at her and cried.
The tip of the blade dipped under your chin as it forced your head upward.
"Look at me..."
Her eyes...pupils dilated with rage and lust as her tongue dripped venom.
"You. Are a machine, don't let him ruin who you are y/n...make the right choice okay."

The blade sliced your cheek as you flinched.
"That's what true pain feels like. Don't forget it.
She walked off as she looked back.
"You're not dying. Your boyfriend is trying his best to wake you up. Answer him."
The girl turned into a black thick fog as she disappeared within thin air, a slight pressure to your shoulders once again.

"Y/N WAKE UP NOW!"
Your body shot up as you gasped for air.
"Holy shit your alive!" Bakugou grabbed your face, smashing his lips to yours as your face stained wet with his tears.
"You're bleeding-"
He swiped your cheek as your eyes widened.
You couldn't move, barely could speak well enough breath as Kirishima and Kaminari rushed to your side.
"Boss." You looked at Kirishima as he lifted you up.
"I-I'm not-"
Boss?

You limped out the building as you looked back at All Might, the sound of the van starting as you almost tripped getting in.
You looked up at Bakugou who sat across from you.
"What's wrong?"

"Don't let him ruin who you are."

"I love you too."
You smiled at him as you slowly started to cry.
He smiled at you and suddenly everything felt so lively and free.
You faced your inner demon and learned what you feared the most.
Now that enemies turned into lovers, not much can told about the future.
All you know now is how to move on and start over with the power you currently hold.

Your most deepest fear was falling in love and losing everything...
Staring at the ash-blonde across from you
The red hair driving the van
An electric spark entertaining the red head
And the pot head back at the house...you couldn't ask for anything better.

"Boss, we have a mission if your up for it?"
Kirishima looked through the rear-view mirror as you looked into the reflection staring at yourself.
"Do it, keep your spirit alive."
"Let's go."