Mafia Party

Warning: This chapter may contain small signs of fluff between 2 females, small signs of smut and alcoholic beverages

"Let's go to the club tonight." You looked around the room as everyone looked at you.
"I'm down!" Mina exclaimed.
She was sitting on Kirishima's lap as she took a hot of the blunt.

Everyone looked at Bakugou who smiled.
"Let's go."

[Time Skip]

You walked into your club as Mina happily jumped.
"You gotta get back on stage y/n."
You rubbed the back of your neck with a shy smile.
"Yea come on!" Sero and Denki helped woo you on.

You finally gave in and started to walk towards the back. You came face to face with Aizawa whom was happy to see you again.
"Time you came back."
"You know i can't leave all this behind." He handed you an outfit as he walked off.
"MINA!" You hollered out for her as she came around the corner.
"Let's put on a show."

You walked onto the stage with Mina as yall cat-walked down.
The boys looking at yall with a smile on their face.
'Time of our lives' playing in the background as yall grabbed the same pole.
You licked down the pole as Mina squatted down to the floor.
You threw your legs open as Mina crawled down the floor between them.
She ran her hands down your thighs as you threw your head back, dragging your hand down her shoulder and back.

The crowd was going crazy as you grabbed her face, looking in her eyes, waiting for consent.
She shook her head as you slowly sat up, pushing her down.
You crawled over her body as you grabbed her thighs, pulling her towards you.
You placed your lips on hers as the room froze and cash started flying everywhere.

Kirishima and Bakugous jaw dropped as Sero and Denki screamed out.
You parted lips as you exhaled, looking down on her as if she was prey.
You pulled her up as yall finished the night with a performance.

You turned your back as you slipped your hands between your thighs, bending down and looking through your thighs to the crowd.
You dragged your hands back up as you looked at Mina who's face was flushed.
She snapped her fingers which triggered you as you dropped to your knees.
She pretended to hold a leash as she walked off, you crawling behind her.

Y'all appeared behind the curtains as she happily screamed.
"WE ARE SO LEAVING HERE WITH MONEY!"

You met up with the boys at the bar as the bar tender slid you a drink.
"Amazing show by the way..." Denki smiled at you.
"Hell yea, didn't know you were that good."

"Excuse me pretty thing." You turned your head to be met with someone wearing a hood and mask.
"I must say, nice performance. You must be flame."
"How'd you guess?"
"Tattoo gives it away." He started to step up to you as Bakugou was anxious in his seat.
"Mind if I have a show."
"Sorry, I don't do private dances."
His fingers grabbed your chin which made you uncomfortable.
"Then mind if I take you home..." He slipped his hand around your waist as you snarled at him.

"Back off." You growled as he just smiled under his mask.
"Don't play like that."
You pulled your knife from your boot as you placed it against his side.
"I'm not gonna ask again."
He quickly removed his hands as he stepped back, looking over at Bakugou.
"See you around flame."
He started to walk off as you let out a heavy sigh.

You took a sip of your drink as Bakugou started to tip it for you.
"Baku-"
The drink flooded your throat as you swallowed it. Bakugou asking for another one.
"I shouldn't be drinking-"
"Come on...it won't hurt." You looked past his shoulder to the boys as they just looked around.

Before you knew it, you was 6 drinks down and feeling a little tipsy.
Kirishima walking towards you.
"Didn't know you knew how to kiss girls...you did something to her."
"Excuse me?"
Kirishima looked at you as he grabbed your chin.
"I'm want you to do it again-" His eyes pierced through you with a hard stare as you swallowed.
"K-Kiri-"
"I'm not asking you..I'm telling you. Right here, right now. Silver room."

You had no choice as you followed Kirishima to the silver room where everyone else was already seated.
The door was closed behind you as Mina was leaning against the table, obvious everyone has had too much to drink.
You caught a second-hand high as the room was full of smoke, making your vision a little foggy.
The alcohol started to kick in as you walked over to Mina.
"Ah ah-" Your eyes looked over her as Kirishima was smiling.
"Touch her."
Your hands glided across her breasts as you pinched her nipple with your finger.
"Kiss her."
You placed your lips against her, getting ahead of yourself, wrapped in the moment as you shoved your tongue in her mouth.

"Now please her...let me hear her make noise."
Your hands found their way to her clothed panties as her kisses got sloppy.
You teased her through her panties as she whimpered in your mouth.
You grabbed her neck and tilted her head back, kissing her neck as you whispered.
"Let them hear you."
The boys waited for her noises as they seemed too into this.
You pushed your finger against her clothed clit as she let out a shaky moan, Kirishima's ears perking up.

You continued to rub through her panties, the intense rubbing on top of the friction, forming a knot in her stomach.
"Y-y/n im gonna..."
"Make her cum." Kirishima demanded as he snapped his fingers.
Your pupils dilating as you growled.
Sliding your hand in her shorts, her eyes closing as she let out soft moans.

You looked down at her, her legs slightly shaking as you pumped your fingers more,
Earning a hard rushed orgasm from her as her eyes fluttered open with a smile.