Im Sorry

Bakugou looked at you as you sipped your drink, watching as your eyes were glued to the floor.
"Im so-"
"I don't want to hear it Bakugou..."
"I didn't mean to kidnap you, I was just doing what I had to...to be-"
"#1...I got it, you was just doing what you had to."

The air went silent once more as you finally finished your drink and took a deep sigh.
"I understand why you had your men kidnap me, but that doesn't make it right."
You looked up at him as he didn't bother to speak, instead played with his fingers as if he was a child.
"I wasn't suppose to develop feelings for you yet here I am. Falling in love with someone I was suppose to kill."
You stabbed your knife into the table as you laughed.
The manic laugh that would dare come from a killers throat.

"What am I suppose to do with you Bakugou-"
You looked up through slit narrow eyes as he swallowed.
"I could kill you so easily."
The black fog emerged from every shadow of the room, engulfing the entire kitchen.

Bakugou clawed at his throat, attempting to breath as you stood up and walked towards him,
Dragging the knife across the table and up his chest.
"I could slit your throat and use your blood to kill you from the inside out. That's my quirk, or did your mentor not tell you that."
He shook his head as he soon realized the less he struggled the more ease the fog had on him.
"I don't just kill them...I make them bleed first and from there im a blood manipulator...I could use your blood to strangle you, use your blood to suffocate you, use it to wrap around your insides. Anything you imagine I could use it for."

You swung your leg over his lap as you sat down in his lap and played with the knife around his throat.
"What did you tell me Bakugou?...I'm a troublemaker! I can make you do things you shouldn't."
A sinister smiled plastered across your face as you shooed the fog away from his mouth.
You brought your face inches from his and smiled against his lips before dragging it into a kiss.

You felt his hand drag upward as it wrapped around the blade of the knife, pulling it away from his throat.
He removed the knife from your grasp and laid it down, replacing his hands on your waist.
"You are a troublemaker and I'm sorry." He mumbled.

(Time Skip cause im lazy)

The fog had cleared the room as your inner child was slowly becoming healed.
"I can't apologize enough can I.."
"I don't want your apologies Bakugou. I want you to sign this..."
You lifted off his lap and walked towards the bar in the kitchen, grabbing a piece of paper.

"It here by states that we untie as a mafia group, no rival, just an alliance.
This states that we together take over #1 and rule out the rest of the world together."
"What about All Might?"
"We deal with that later. Once you sign this paper, it will notify everyone."

He hesitated, looking over the paper to make sure you wasn't lying.
With a swipe of a pen he signed off and a small spark emitted from the paper, shooting out the window,
Notifying every mafia boss, member, and workers.

"What a sweet sweet sight to see." You licked your lips as you smiled.
"Now lets head back..."
"What about your members?"
"They work for me but otherwise they do as they please. I told you, I'm an easy mafia boss to work for."

You made your way back through the front door of Bakugous house, a house you had long forgotten about.
"Y/N!" Everyone happily ran up to as you hugged them back, Bakugou looking at you with that certain look.
"Bakugou you learn to live and forget." You stated.
"I will never forgive them, but they know what they did therefore I have no business to hold it above them."
Sero handed you a blunt as you happily took it and pushed past Bakugou to the living room.

"We got the notification that you became an alliance with Bakugou."
You smiled towards Kirishima.
"Wrong. He didn't read the back."
You met eyes with Bakugou who looked over at you with fear.
"We aren't an alliance, I handed over my title to him therefore I work under him, but I will always rule over him."
"What does that mean?" Denki commented.
"It means Bakugou will be known as the #1 mafia group, but I will be known as the #1 boss, therefore I work for him but he serves me. I just simply handed him the plate to eat of, meanwhile he provides the food we eat." You puffed out the smoke as you smiled.
Bakugou sighed as he felt relief, thinking he fucked something up.
He can live serving you, but couldn't live knowing he just threw everything away like he thought.

"What about Bakugous boss? He got the notification as well right?"
"Correct but as your boss we never make the first move. If he's stupid enough to walk through that door then he has every right to bow his head and get on all 4's for breaking the attacking on property rule."

The door busted open as Izuku ran in.
"Y/n! I'm sorry!"