Loading...

Present conversation
Memory conversation

You pointed towards a door as Bakugou looked around the room.
"What the fuck is going on?"
"You wanted to know so bad so here..."
Y'all walked towards the door, pushing it open,
Revealing a young y/n...crying

"Get up, try again." You looked up only to met with the butt of the gun.
"I said get up."
You managed to dodge it this time, standing up as you braced your arms to block the other one.
"Good girl. Now again."
You was hit on the back of the head this time as you fell to the ground...
You dodged every attack they swung as you wrapped your leg around and kicked them from under their feet.

"Good girl."

You walked Bakugou to another door, pushing it open.

"If you don't dodge, you get shot. Begin."
The trigger was pulled before you could brace yourself. The bullet impaling your shoulder.
Screaming out, you begged them to stop but the bullets kept coming.
"USE YOUR QUIRK GOD DAMNIT!"
You turned your head, time immediately froze as you looked a bullet dead in the middle.

"Im so sorry y/n I..."
"Shush. Follow."

The door slammed open as a group of villains broke in. One with red hair, one with black and the other with yellow, a dashing yellow bolt on the side of it.
They immediately grabbed you, throwing a bag over your head.
"Boss is gonna kill us."
"No he wont. We just have to dump her on the street, that way she won't be able to train dumbass."
They threw you into a car which screeched tires.

Throwing you on the side of the road, you managed to remove the bag.
Your heart pumping and tear stained face.
Your eyes looked around as you picked yourself up.
The years of torture and abuse finally settling in as you managed to walk into a building.

That's how you got your job...Aizawa noticing you and taking you in.
Training you. Molding you.
The side job as a stripper bringing in customers as you was dragging in certain ones on Aizawa's hit list.
He trained you every night to become an assassin, later handing you off to Shinso.
The years of torture and abuse came back as he treated you like shit.

"In order to continue to serve and become the best. I offer you to vow your life to protect a girl you work with.
Ashido Mina. The girlfriend of Kirishima whom works with Bakugou. Your job is to protect her, protect her for a year and I swear to make you the best mafia leader. I will give you mine and step down..." The offer was on the table.
You took it.

The memories you shared with Mina weren't out of friendship...it was to make sure you got what you were trained for.
Soon learning All Might had an eye for you, he marked targets. Training Bakugou to become better. The only agreement was to be with his daughter.
He took the offer and sworn out to find you, hunt you down and kill you.

"I didn't expect to catch feelings when I tried to take you out..."
His eyes were teary as you just looked at him.

All the training you did, prepared for, the least you expected was for Mina to turn heels on you.
After all...you was using her anyway so to leave her to die didn't leave any feelings in you.
You never expected to fall for this man...

The marks on your body from the torture, the tongue piercing as a branding that you served under Shinso...
The black thick fog you carried wasn't a quirk...it was a curse.
A curse of growing up around so much you didn't get a childhood.
The feeling of sorrow and hurt you carried on your shoulders only made your quirk stronger.

"How come no one else can see the fog?"
Your gaze fell soft as you looked at him.
"It's my inner child looking for that comfort...it only shows itself when I start to fall back,
When the memories or the hurt, or too much emotions take place.
You're the only one who can see it because my inner child is safe enough around you...asking to be saved."

Another slap across the face as you fell to the ground. The stinging pain of Shinso's hand before his passing.
"DO BETTER Y/N! COME ON!"
The thick fog taking place as you curled into a ball.
Your breathing turning into hyperventilation.
The air was stiff and the time was slowing down as you was crying.
That's when you discovered what it really was.

Bakugou watched as you battled yourself every night, falling in love with him as you watched him with someone else.
He watched your fog get thicker and heavier.
The sleepless nights.
He watched you slowly lose yourself as he soon realized you never really wanted to be #1, you was just looking for a way out.
Meanwhile he was only trying to drag you in to kill you. To become #1.
He watched you talk to yourself about running away, to make your mind clear to carry out the main plan.

He watched you call your members and patrol his girlfriends house as you planned to hurt her.
The way you snuck around the roofs and watched people.
He underestimated your skills and drive.
your insist to kill was unbelievable

He watched your members get into police cars and chase her as you cocked the gun back ready to pull the trigger.
He seen the look of realization once you figured out it was his girlfriend.
You didn't intend to kill her...you only wanted to scare Bakugou
He watched you panic as you called him.

That's when he felt like shit.
This whole time you ran away so you could play rivals with him instead of falling in love. The whole time you was running from what you really wanted instead of chasing it. He realized how much you hated being yourself...and how he was your only help.