After A Meeting

You was sitting at your desk as you looked out the windows behind you. Wondering how the meeting was going.
The elevator dinged as Kirishima and Denki walked in.
"Bakugou's not back yet?"
"No not yet, anything I can do for y'all?"

They shook their heads as they sat on the couch and started up a small conversation with you.
Wanting to learn more about you and a little more about them as well.

An hour had gone by before Bakugou finally walked through the elevators.
You all look at him as he had this look on his face.

"Y/n I need a favor." You looked up at him as he motioned you to come over to his desk.
You walked around his desk, placing your hand on the desk to prop yourself up as he pulled out paperwork and opened his laptop.
Your eyes scanned the paperwork as he pulled up pictures.

"Identify these guns." You looked at the 2 guns placed in front of you, eyeballing the pictures as your brain worked.
"One is a rifle, it's been mishandled and not cleaned which means its lacking lubrication which indicates it could have a draw back if shot to much.
The bullets don't do much damage unless shot in the right area which means the person using it is skilled."

You pointed to the next picture.
"This one is a light machine gun, which means the bullets go in and come out with a clean straight shot. This one however is broken in the barrel which means it's been smashed into the ground which is going to cause the bullet to come off balance. The person using it is not trained for it."

You questioned why he was asking this as he looked at Denki.
"Here's your homework. Figure out the interior and exterior and if there are any cameras. Kirishima I'm sending you with Kaminari to scope the place out. We've got a case on our hands." Bakugous hand was placed on his lip as he scrolled through the pictures, you looking at the paperwork of the guns.

"Babe." The same girl came through the elevator loud as ever as you groaned.
"Why are your shitty friends here. It reeks in here, especially you." She evil eyed you as you shoot her a glare.
"I told you not to let me see you and yet here you are."

She stormed up to the desk as she looked at you.
"Not only that, but beside what's mine...back off." Bakugou looked up her annoyed as you growled.
"Or else what bitch." Everyone was taken back as she laughed.
"So you think your big and bad now huh." She pulled her gun from her holster as she held it up to you.
"Anastasia...back off." Bakugou demanded as she still held the gun.

You walked around the table and stood in front of her, taking the gun and placing it on your temple.
"Pull it." You looked her dead in the eyes as she started to shake.
"You got a death wish or something bitch."

You grabbed the gun, pressing it more against your forehead.
"I said. Pull it...do you not listen or does Bakugou not train you." You smiled at her
Poking out your tongue piercing as Bakugou stood up.
"Enough, what do you want."
"I want her gone."
"Ain't happening bitch, your gonna have to pull the trigger to do so."

You stood your ground as Bakugou just stared at you, the other boys standing up with fear in their eyes.
She hitched her breath as her hand started to shake more.
*click*
You grabbed her wrist, twisting it, causing her to drop the gun.
"It's fucking empty..." You kicked the gun across the room as she screamed to let her go.
"Y/n, let go."
You didn't.

You twisted it more as tears filled her eyes.
"Y/n! I said let go now!" You let go of her wrist, slamming her into the desk as you walked off.
"I identified the guns, I'm done here."
Anastasia cried out slurs as you pressed forward, a dead look on your face as Kirishima and Denki watched you leave.
You entered the elevator, flipping her off as she called you a bitch one last time as Bakugou looked at you.

[Time Skip]

You walked into the house as Sero looked over the couch.
"Woah you look like you had a bad day."
"Roll me one." You sat next to him as he handed you an already rolled blunt like he knew you was going to ask.

"What happened."
"Pretty sure I pissed off Bakugou...his girlfriend came in."
"Oou we all hate that bitch."
"Yea and I see why."

You took a hit of the blunt, puffing out O's as you looked up at the ceiling, only waiting to hear Bakugou's words when he got home.
"Think you're gonna be in trouble?" Sero looked at you.
You laughed.

"Probably...but oh well...great way to come back after a meeting right."
You both smiled as y'all continued to smoke. Waiting to hear his mouth when he got home.