Lies

"You look so scared..." You licked your lips as you looked at him.
He swallowed as he barely held his breath.
"So let's talk business."

You removed your knife, stabbing the desk in front of him, not removing eye contact.
"You want ME...to join YOU, so you could what?"
You waved your hands around, eyes darting everywhere before falling back to him.
"Become the best mafia group...Bakugou baby, your empire isn't the best of the best.
Mine is."

The door opened, a girl with blonde hair coming in along with a male in a black and grey outfit along with a burned guy.

"You wanted me to join you to come together so you could officially be the BEST."
You smiled at him as he was slightly shaking.
"How could LIE to me! You noticed me working at the club like I wanted you too! We could've BEEN something Katsuki!"
You grabbed his shoulders, your face inches from his. Lust overtaking your eyes as your mouth watered.

"We could've been EVERYTHING! From the best couple to the best mafia group...but-"
Your smiled dropped as you looked at him.
"You couldn't leave your little play toy.
You was getting played for sex when you could've been getting PAID for sex...Tch Tch."

"Y/n...i-I still love you though, I just..."
"Just what? Couldn't be without her?"
He hung his head low.
"I'm willing to give you a chance bro, I'm not that kind of boss. Look at me dumbass."
You laughed as he looked up. That black thick fog not in his vision anymore.

"You're a great guy Bakugou, I still want to be with you." You laughed a little more as you waved your hand.
"Toga baby, bring her in."

Toga dragged in a blonde female, hands and legs tied as she had puffy eyes from crying.
"Those weren't police boo, their with me."
Toga dropped her in front of you as you placed your boot in her side.
"If you love me. You'll do the job."
His eyes looked down on her as she pleaded for him.
"Please don't!"
"Awh look at you~ begging."
You stepped into her side causing her to scream out.

"What's it gonna be Bakugou...Twice, untie him."
Twice walked to him, giving him freedom as you looked at him.
"You have 30 seconds."
You pointed your gun at him as it clicked.
"29....28...."

His mind was racing as he looked at everything unfolding before him.
Y/N...the best mafia group member. After being kidnapped to tortured to become the best of the best, she ventured off on an agreement to vow her life to Ashido Mina. Girlfriend of Eijiro Kirishima, whom works under Katsuki Bakugou.
She got a label quick...started her own mafia group which lead to her becoming the most dangerous and feared.
Catching eyes of Katsuki Bakugou, he ventured to the club she worked at to collect her victims and wanted to join with her seeming he was #2.

However...the girl Bakugou was with was the daughter of All Might who's the reason Bakugou is who he is. It was his only agreement was to be with her, weather he loved her, liked her, or despised her.
"I'm getting impatient...17....16...."

You threw the gun to Bakugou who caught and instantly pointed it towards you in which you smiled.
You monitored down to make your group stand down as you just gazed at him.
"Ballsy...make a choice."
"Your just gonna let me kill you?"
"I'm not here to be a second option Bakugou. You get to become #1 either choice so choice one."

Your love for him was starting to show as you gave him the option to even kill the #1 best...or join alliance with you.
"10...9...8...7"

The countdown was dropping fast as his palms started to sweat, his mind racing as the gun still pointed at you.
"5...4...3..."

Without a second to think he pulled the trigger, the air around felt stiff as you didn't even use your quirk to change anything.
The room fell quiet as he dropped the gun.

"Good choice."
You looked down smiling as you wiped the blood off your boot.
"Now come. Let me show you around Katsuki."

You wrapped his hand in yours as you pushed through the door and into the hallway.
"How did you know I was #1?" You asked as y'all strolled through the house.
"All Might told me about you...he's the reason I'm in this whole mess?"
You smiled in joy as the thought of catching eyes with the most hated mafia boss made you happy.
"I didn't ask for a life story. You could've said All Might and left it be."

You jumped over the couch and plopped down as you pulled out your laptop.
Bakugou took a seat next to you as he still seemed stiff.
Your eyes flickered from the screen and towards him as you hummed.
"What's wrong?"
"Why...? Why did you leave?"
"We wont be talking about that..."

Little did Bakugou know, you was looking at your checklist of things to achieve and you was slowing filling in the box of meeting the love of your life...
The only issue was eventually the truth would come clean..
To be honest you didn't think you would handle it well
Until he kept pushing your buttons.

"You can't keep secrets from me. I killed someone for you ya know."
"Come on you can tell me, if I'm going to be your boyfriend."
"I could've killed you. Answer me."

"Oi...don't ignore me."
He grabbed your face which did it for you.
You grabbed his wrist and twisted it, bearing your teeth as you growled.
Flipping him over and pinning him down.
"You wanna fucking know so bad. So be it."
You grabbed his face and looked at him.

The world around y'all getting dark and fuzzy, until memories played.