ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ

Fem!Reader

Gene Simmons -
He does his classic point when he's on stage, but he only does it with you. Well, when you're there anyway. You like the after parties just for the atmosphere you're a high school teacher. You'll have fun anywhere you can get it. You're only on the road with them on holidays or vacations due to work so you make the best of it. Gene likes to flirt with other girls in front of you. You know he does it for a reaction, so you try not to look bothered, never works. You'll usually drag him away by his ear. He never learns. It also always leads to sex.

Paul Stanley -
He's a more hyped version of Paul but besides that he's not much different than any other time you've been with him. He will take you out and shop to your heart's desire. He loves spoiling you. It's strangely a turn on for him. He gets you anything you want, you say it, he does it. After your shopping spree you'll go back to the hotel and relax.

Peter Criss -
He's VERY lovey-dovey and will take any affection he can get from you. He's cuddled you before and after performances. When he would normally take a shower with Ace and Paul, he goes to the hotel room with you and showers with you. He just loves being near you the whole time as much as possible. You'll just get room service and chill in bed. Sometimes you can talk him into doing a threesome and you two will go to the "chicken coop" as they call it and you both will decide on a girl. 

Ace Frehley -
You're not a big party gal so you don't go to the after parties the band has. You'll just go back to the hotel room and stay there until Ace shows up. He's usually always drunk. But on the 0.0001% percent chance he isn't drunk you'll cuddle up, watch a movie, maybe get some room service if you haven't fallen asleep. If he is drunk though he'll you know tear up the room as much as possible without getting in your way. He's also always really happy and does not stop giggling. You surprisingly are pretty good at ignoring his behavior and you just lay on the bed and read a book or watch the TV. When he's done though he will just lay on top of you and fall asleep.