ɴꜱꜰᴡ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ - ᴘ.ꜱ

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- Amazing he knows how to make you feel good during and after sex. He will wrap you in blankets making sure your warm. Then he will turn on your favorite record and make you want to eat if you're hungry.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-On himself his lips. He loves leaving kisses all over you.
-On you he loves your cheeks. So squishy and lovely for little kisses

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...)

-He will usually pull out and cum onto your stomach or back. He loves the look of his cum all over your body.

D = Dirty Secret

-Ace almost convinced him to get a Prince Albert (genital piercing) but he chickened out at the last second.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

-He's not a huge groupie man but he did get a bit of experience from that. We he got with you he knew what he was doing.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

-Reverse Cowgirl
-
Groundhog Positions

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

-He tries to keep it pretty serious but if you crack a joke, he will chuckle that's not a turn-off or anything

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

-Clean, he keeps it clean shaven down there. Or as clean as possible.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

-Very romantic like rose petal on the bed, champagne on ice, light music in the background romantic.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation head canon)

-Sometimes, if he needs to and you're not around

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks/fetishes)

-Over Stimulation
-Spanking
-Altocalciphilia - A fetish for high heels

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

-Nonpublic places like your house but he loves doing it on the couch.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

-Watching you do your makeup or just getting dressed up in general. It's just something about you trying to look good turns him on.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

-Any piss/shit kinks fucking disgusting.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

-Prefers giving for him sex is about pleasing you so any way he can make you pleasured he will do it.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

-He's naturally slow but if you ask him, he will get a bit rough.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

-He prefers proper sex doesn't really like the idea of quickies.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

-He's down to experiment only if you want to do it though
-Risks, aren't completely out of the question but are taken consciously

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

-2-3 at most depending on his mood but he only tries to only go for one.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

-Yes, he knows that he can use them to his advantage 

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

-He's a bit of a tease likes to run his fingers up and down sensitive areas of your body making you shiver.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

-He can get pretty vocal and loud he will groan out curse words a lot of the time.

W = Wild Card (Get a random head canon for the character of your choice)

-When he does make some sort of moaning noise, he sounds like a girl moaning. You've never said anything to him though because you think it's hilarious.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

-6 inches not to thick but knows how to use it.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

-Not to high but once he's in the mood you can tell

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

-Not quickly at all he loves taking care of you after but after that he loves cuddling and will fall asleep during that.