ɴꜱꜰᴡ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ - ɢ.ꜱ

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- He can be very goofy and loving with aftercare. He will swaddle you after if he was too rough. Snacks are a must have though for you and him. Watching whatever's on TV and a bag of chips is the perfect evening for you two.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-On himself his dick. He's quite proud of it.
-On you he loves your hips. There handles for when he's pounding into you.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...)

-He prefers to cum inside of you. He does secretly love it when you hold out your tongue when he's about to cum on your face.

D = Dirty Secret

-If he can't get it up with a groupie, he will think about you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

-Most of his experience was with groupies who would do anything for him so once he was with you had to humble him down.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

-Missionary
-Cowgirl
-Any sort of lap dance style

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

-He can be quite a bit goofy he doesn't keep it super serious unless it's like a special day (ex. Valantines Day, Anniversary).

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

-It is horribly managed he barely trims it and once you complain enough and he does trim it, it's not even a trim anymore it's a fucking haircut. Its usually clean from you forcing him to shower though.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

-Not really that great at the romantic part of it. He is more of the cheesy romance if anything. He doesn't really do a lot of foreplay either at least for you. It does help that's he's very touchy, so it sort of helps.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation head canon)

-Doesn't do it. He has you or some groupie why would he need to.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

-None. Vanilla 

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

-In the safety of your homes or in a hotel room somewhere with privacy.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

-Anything you do. Like everything turns this man on. You tease him a lot to though.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

-Any sort of humiliation on him or you. He hates the feeling.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

-He likes both giving and receiving. He is amazing at giving, eating you out is one of his favorite hobbies. He wouldn't force you to suck him off, but it loves when you do, do it.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

-He's more rough and fast. He loves the high it gives him.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

-He's not apposed, if it's like before he leaves the hotel to a show then yeah, he's down. 

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

-No experimenting. He hates changing things. 
-Risks, eh he takes quite a bit of risks of you getting pregnant but that's the only risk he will take. Nothing that could get you hurt to an extreme degree.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

-This man is almost always horny he could go for a good 4 rounds if you would let him but your usually tired out by the 2nd round.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

-No.
-You own a vibrator, but you keep it hidden at home.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

-He can't tease you at all you're really good at it though.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

-He makes a lot of grunts and groans but when he is about to cum, he starts panting. 

W = Wild Card (Get a random head canon for the character of your choice)

-He would never admit it (why it's not in the kink list) but he has a breeding kink.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words) 

- 6.5-inches it makes up in girth then it does in length.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

-Good god.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

-After he knows your good and satisfied, he will relax and maybe take a nap.