ꜱᴇx

Fem!Reader

Gene Simmons -
Favorite Position(s): Missionary, Cowgirl, any sort of lap dance style

He's not very 'kinky' he's very simple and likes to keep you to himself. He's never been one to share. He will eat you out like it's the end of the fucking world. Also, you have to force him to shower before you guys have sex. You refuse to do anything with him unless he showers which is rare. You've locked him in hotel bathrooms before just to get him to shower. You know he has sex with groupies and other women when he is on the road and you're not there. You don't really care but when he comes back from the road you make him get checked out for anything. You ain't risking shit.

Paul Stanley -
Favorite Position(s): Reverse Cowgirl, Groundhog Positions

He loves keeping you close to him all the time. Some body part has to be touching him. Cuddling after is a 100% must. He's a very much a sensation dude. He loves giving light touches up and down your body giving you shivers. He'll also use a lot of toys on you; he's mostly looking to pleasure you. His main goal is to get you to cum. He comes after.

Peter Criss -
Favorite Position(s): Any sort of Doggystyle

He's not extremely kinky; he does love a bit of hair pulling and spanking. He does also get a little rough sometimes. You have had threesomes while you guys were on the road before but besides that he keeps you mostly to himself. You and Peter joke about having a threesome with Ace...

He prefers the bed more than any other place. It's much more comfortable for him.

Ace Frehley -
Favorite Position(s): Spooning, Lazy Doggystyle

Your sex is very sloppy and rough. He's down for most of anything. You've pegged him a few times. He likes letting you be the Dom when you're in the mood for it. He's offered and has shared you with Peter and Paul. He doesn't really let you near Gene for... sanitary purposes. He sometimes likes sitting back and watching. You'll do it when he brings a girl to the hotel room you'll just watch. This has run off a few girls in the beginning. He loves seeing you tied up just seeing you squirm around turns him on. He also likes using food sometimes. Whipped cream is his favorite. He loves licking it off of you. He also loves doing it in strange places. Like anywhere.