ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ|ɢ.ꜱ

[♡]

I grab my jacket and head out the door to drive to the KISS concert. Gene, my boyfriend of a few years convinced me to come to the actual show instead of staying in the hotel room the whole time. I would usually stay in the room watching TV and would wait for Gene to come back to the room. I was wearing a black mini skirt with some white Gogo boots and a black turtleneck and leather jacket. I left the hotel room and got into my car. I drove slowly to the stadium and stood in line like everyone else. I kept my head down so no one would say anything to me. Gene gave me a ticket in the front row with VIP backstage entry since I didn't want to stand on the side of the stage. I gave the lady at the ticket booth my ticket and scurried with my backstage pass to the backstage entrance. The security guys almost stopped me, but I was known to the KISS security team, so they just let me go. I had an idea of where I was going, so I just tried navigating around. There weren't many people in the backstage area so I could see around me. I found the hallway that led to the dressing rooms and went down it till I found the room.

I didn't even bother to knock, I just walked inside. There wouldn't be anything you hadn't seen before from any of them. I walked in and saw Gene and Ace sitting doing their makeup while Peter was still changing and Paul. Well Paul was nowhere in sight. I shut the door behind me and walked over to Gene. I stood behind him in the mirror and he just continued to put on his makeup. I laid my arms on his shoulders and gently sat my chin on his head. He didn't seem bothered and just continued on his makeup. I watched as he drew every line perfect and straight. He did start getting stuck on a line he couldn't seem to get right. I could see in his movements he was getting frustrated. Before he threw the brush, he was using onto the table. I grabbed his hand and softly rubbed his knuckles. He let out a deep breath and I slowly took the brush from his hand. I turned the chair to face me, making him face me. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I tilted his head to the side and took the brush and carefully fixed up the line he was having such a hard time with. You finished and turned him back around to look in the mirror. He nodded approvingly and finished up his makeup with the lipstick. 

He stands up and stands in front of me towering over me from the boots. I reach my hands up and he bends his knees to get down to me. I stand on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck. I give him a small peck on his lips so as to not smug up the makeup so much. I could feel some of the makeup come off on my lips. So, I let go and looked into the mirror and saw some of the black had come off on my lips. I bent down so I could see myself closer and slowly wiped the black off my lips. I could see Gene behind me, and he was looking down at my ass. I rolled my eyes and finished getting it off my lips. I then slowly stood back up, turned around to face him and leaned against the table. He stepped in front of me and tried to put his hands onto my waist, but I grabbed them and stopped him.
"You can look but you can't touch mister, not till after the show" I could hear a few laughs and chuckles come from the other guys in the room. I gave him a smug smile then moved away from him letting his hands go.
"You're such a fucking tease" He growls in his demon esc voice. I smile knowingly. Then some guy opens the door and yells that they got 10 minutes before they go on stage. When the guy leaves, I look over at Gene.
"Well, I guess that's my cue to go" I walk to the exit door then turn to him and blow him and kiss before opening the door and leaving.

I make my way back out from the backstage and get to my space in the front row. I sit down in the chair and wait as other people are coming to their seats. I sit with my legs crossed as time slowly goes by. Those 10 minutes felt forever, and I had no one around to make the time pass. I had a few girls give me wired glares, but some came up to me and asked for pictures or autographs. I wasn't a celebrity, but I was dating one so quite a few people knew who I was, and I got attention for that. I had just finished taking a photo with a group of girls and the show was starting. They left to their seats, and I stayed standing as they were introduced.