ɴꜱꜰᴡ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ - ᴀ.ꜰ

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

-Lazy he just likes to lay there and relax. Fall asleep most of time.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-On himself his hands
-On you he loves your thighs

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...)

-Your stomach is probably the most common spot he will cum on.

D = Dirty Secret

-Not really a secret but loves seeing you tied up unable to move just squirming around.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

-Defiantly experience he was quite a lades man growing up.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

-Spooning
-Lazy Doggystyle

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

-Oh he loves to goof of during sex he loves teasing and joking around with you.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

-Nicely trimmed and kept to a certen length 

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

-Your sex isn't really romantic. It's rough and sloppy, and sometimes with other people.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation head canon)

-Yes. Anywhere and everywhere this man will randomly just start beating his meat.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks/fetishes)

-Pegging
-Threesomes
-Masochism
-Cuckolding
-Dom/Sub
-Bondage (on you)
-Roleplay

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

-Anywhere, Bathrooms, Closets, Elevators. Anywhere you name it he would do it with you.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

-Begging, he loves hearing you beg for things. Even like normal everyday things.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

-Gross kinks or anything to do with fire or melting something.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

-Receiving, he's not really that good at giving. He loves watching you go down on him though.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

-Fast and Sloppy 

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

-There nice when he needs to be somewhere that he's already late to be.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

-He's down to experiment only if you want to do it though
-Risks, he doesn't really think he just does

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

-1 round he just doesn't want to do anymore then that.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

-YES, oh my god you guys own so many dildos, strap on's, vibrators. A little bit of everything. There for both of you two.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

-He loves teasing you he does it in and out of the bedroom. Him teasing you is like a love language for him.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

-He can be really loud mainly when you're pegging him, he begs like crazy.

W = Wild Card (Get a random head canon for the character of your choice)

-On holidays or special days (minus Anniversary's) he will convince other rockstars he's buddies with that they should have a Threesome with you and him.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

-7 inches quite skinny though

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

-Not that high but he does have his moments.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

-Quickly maybe 10 minutes