ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏʙ

Gene Simmons -
You work as a high school teacher, which Gene found a bit surprising when he found out. He's came and visited you a few times at work, he had to keep his face covered the whole time though, since no one knew what they looked like still. Your students (that were fans) basically worshiped you, in the funniest way possible. Eventually it just became a normal known fact around the school that you were 'The Demons' girlfriend.

Paul Stanley -
You're a librarian, which people who knew you found a bit surprising. Paul thought it suited you. He loved coming to work with you and helping you put away books. The library you work at doesn't get that much traffic, so you spend most of your time reading and listening to cassette tapes. 

Peter Criss -
You're actually a small-time fashion designer. You sew and design most of your own clothes. You don't make much money from it but it's what you love and what you enjoy. You've made Peter a few outfits that have ended up in a few magazines. Peter has used his fame to actually get you a few deals with some fashion designers that have helped you get some recognition in the fashion industry.

Ace Frehley -
You have a pretty basic job; you work as a secretary at a law firm. It is a pretty boring job and you don't do a whole lot. He likes to come and annoy you at work when he has the time. He will bring you lunch sometimes if he remembers. Not many people that you work with care or pay attention to your life so very few know that he's your boyfriend. They don't know WHO he is though.