ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ

Fem!Reader

Gene Simmons -
What he calls you: He calls you Darling mainly. But sometimes he'll rarely call you Pookie. He doesn't know where he got it from, but he'll use it sometimes.

What you call him:
If you're talking about him to other people, you'll call him your hunk. You mostly call him Babe though.

Paul Stanley -
What he calls you: He calls you things like beautiful or sweet face. He's very cheesy and goes for the basics most of the time.

What you call him:
You call him Handsome for the most part. You would sometimes call him Baby Face to mess with him.

Peter Criss -
What he calls you: He mainly calls you Hun or Hunny. He will call you Kitten sometimes but it's more as a joke than a real nickname.

What you call him:
You call him mainly by his name or short versions of his name like Pete or Petey. You will sometimes call him sir if you're together around the band or in a more intimate setting ;)

Ace Frehley -
What he calls you: He likes to call you Sugar. Reminds him of how sweet you are to him. If he's bragging to people about you, which he does a lot, he will call you his little star.

What you call him:
You mainly just say his name but sometimes you'll call him things like 'my bitch' yeah. People sometimes think it's rude, but he likes it.