ɴꜱꜰᴡ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ - ᴘ.ᴄ

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

-Not horrible not the best in the word but he does make sure you're ok then cleans himself up. Cuddles are defiantly on the table though.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-On himself his arms
-On you he loves your boobs, loves playing with them and massaging them.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...)

-Your chest is probably his favorite place to put his cum. 

D = Dirty Secret

-You guys have had a threesome with Ace before. You watched Ace suck peters dick. (Based off possibly true events)

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

-Pretty experienced but got more into the kink side of things when he got with you.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

-Any sort of Doggystyle

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

-Can be a bit goofy but most of the time he's so in the moment he doesn't find time to be humorous.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

-Well trimmed doesn't let it get to long for comfort's sake

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

-He's not the most romantic in the bedroom but he can do some cute shit when he actually thinks about it.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation head canon)

-Yeah, you actually will give him pictures of yourself either nude or in lingerie for when he goes on the road without you. 

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks/fetishes)

-Spanking
-Hair Pulling
-Threesomes (sometimes)
-Anal
-Pet Play (loosely)

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

-The bedroom

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

-When you're styling your hair. He likes to imagine his fingers running through your hair and pulling it.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

-Anything physically dangerous

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

-Prefers receiving and is quite rough when it comes to it. He loves seeing tears running down your face from it.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

-Pretty rough likes having that power over you

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

-Proper sex he likes to know him, and you are satisfied.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

-He's down to experiment if it isn't weird in his eyes
-Risks, pregnancy risks he doesn't really take and makes sure your either on the pill or he wears a condom.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

-1 round. Not because his stamina is bad, but he puts all his energy into that 1 round.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

-He doesn't own any, but you do.  You only use them on yourself he leaves that to you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

-He's not really good at teasing not saying he doesn't try just not great at it and breaks easily.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

-Not really loud just makes grunting noises.

W = Wild Card (Get a random head canon for the character of your choice)

-He has your name tattooed around his dick from a dare, but his pubic hair covers it, so you've never seen it.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

-8.5 inches he likes to round it up to 9 inches.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

-Not that high never stops him from getting in the mood though.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

-Once you to are done he likes to just lay there while you clean yourself up and come lay with him. He falls asleep once you come lay with him.