Star Gazing (finney x reader)

You and Finney were laying under the stars. Both observing the night sky, and the shapes you were seeing. Both of your minds being at peace, not thinking about anything else but each other.
"Did you know that every star we see in the sky, is actually bigger than the sun?" Finney asked you. You looked at him. "I didn't know that Finn, that's cool!" You said politely. You've had a crush on Finney for a while. You guys met at school when you were assigned to be partners in class. You quickly became great friends. You guys were always there for each other. You loved Finney so much. You loved how smart he was, you loved his obsession with space, you loved his 70s haircut, but most of all, you loved how shy and sweet he acts towards you. You've never seen him act like that towards anyone else, just you. Which always made you wonder. "Maybe he likes me back?" And surprisingly, he did. Finney was so in love with you. It was very obvious, but you were always too dumb to notice it. That was another reason you needed Finney, he's smart, your not.
Finney was always staring at you. At first it was creepy, but you soon got used to it. I mean, you do like him after all. He was always stuttering when talking to you, always getting lost in your eyes. Giving you sweet compliments every time he sees you. "You look really pretty" It made you blush every time. He was your best friend. You and Finney were really in love with each other.

Today you had a really shitty day. You got in an argument with your parents this morning, and went through hell at school. Your teachers wouldn't leave you alone, and Moose pushed you into your locker. Causing you to fall and hurt your shoulder. Not to mention the anxiety you face on a daily basis. Finney noticed how distressed you were, and offered to take you star gazing tonight. You immediately agreed, and you guys met up in a desert area and laid down, admiring the stars.
"It's so beautiful" You said. Finney looked at you. "Not as beautiful as you" You blushed, and turned to look at him, both of you guys staring into each others eyes. The silence was comforting. None of you guys saying a word. Just admiring each other.
Finney soon grabbed your hand, his touch being the only thing you need right now. He then spoke "Can I ask you a question?" You looked at him confused, as he seemed nervous. "Sure" Finney soon started stuttering on his words, he was blushing. "Well....y/n, I..I really like you. And I was wondering if...if maybe I could be your boyfriend?" Finney said. Your eyes sparkled. Your heart started beating faster, and the blush on your face became more noticeable. "Yes Finney. I'd love that" You said smiling, squeezing his hand. He smiled back. "Really?" He said. "Of course! I really like you Finn" You responded. Finney chuckled. "I really like you too y/n"

Finney grabbed your hand and kissed it, before you guys cuddled into each other. As you both started falling asleep, you looked at the sky one last time and saw a shooting star, flying right  right past you and Finney. You both drifted off to sleep under the stars. "Goodnight space girl" Finney said. "Goodnight my star" It was the best day of your life. Being with the person you love, and falling asleep under the stars. Being safe and protected. Followed by a confession. All your worries have gone away. Finney Blake was gonna be the death of you.