Date (robin x reader)

You and your boyfriend, Robin Arellano, have been dating for two months. Everything was great! You both loved each other so much. He was always there for you. As you were for him. He cared for you deeply. The way you took care of him. Always cleaned him up after his fights. "Please Robin. Stop fighting" You would say.
"Y/n he was shit talking you. I'm just trying to protect you" He looked deep into your eyes. "I can take care of myself. Besides, I don't like seeing you get hurt" You responded. He smiled as he caressed your cheek. Knowing that he finally had someone who cared about him the way you do. "Alright mi amour, I'll try to stop" He said. You gave him a quick kiss. "I love you Robin" You said as you finished tendering his wounds. "I love you y/n" Everything about you and Robins relationship was perfect. You two were so dedicated to each other. However, you two have never actually gone on a date yet. Sure you guys met at the drive-in, and you ended up finishing the movie with him in his truck. But ever since you guys made it official, he's never taken you on an actual date.

Robin had some issues when it came to relationships. You were his first girlfriend. And he didn't understand a lot of things. Although, he was great with affection and showing his love through touch. But he had a-lot of trouble asking you on a date. He wanted to ask you, so badly. But he was scared he would mess up, or you wouldn't like it. However, that changed when his uncle told him that a new movie called "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" had come out. And that you and Robin might like it, since you both like horror. Robin immediately got the idea that this could be your date. He could take you to the drive-in. He got so excited! He ran up to you the next day in school. "Y/n!" He shouted. You turned around to see your boyfriend, running up to you, with a smile. "Hi Robin!" You said as you pulled him into a hug. "I have something I wanna ask you" He said. You let go of him. "Alright. What is it?" You saw him get more nervous, and a slight amount of blush appear on his face. He grabbed your hands. "Well, I know we haven't gone on a date yet. But my uncle says there's a new movie playing at the drive-in that we might like. Would you like to go to the drive-in with me Y/n?" Robin asked. You smiled and immediately nodded your head. "Robin I'd love that!" You said squeezing his hands. He smiled. "The movies tonight, we'll pick you up around 7:00. Cool?"  Robin said. "Cool" You pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!" You said before running away to class. Robin laughed as he walked away. He's never felt more proud of himself. He felt so accomplished.

It was around 5:30, you were already planning your outfit for the movie. You were so happy Robin finally asked you on a date. You've been waiting for this moment since the second you started dating. This was gonna be a great night. You took a shower and quickly blow dried your hair. You put your hair product in, followed by your makeup. You wore a white t-shirt that said "brain rot". Followed by a pair of baggy jeans, and your black leather jacket. An hour later, you were completely ready. You started putting on your shoes, as you knew Robin would be here soon. A couple minutes later you heard a vehicle pull up in your drive way. You quickly looked out the window to see Robins truck parked in front of your house. Robin hasn't met your parents yet, and he thought it was best for him and his uncle to wait outside. As they expected you to walk out your door, they soon saw you sneak out your bedroom window. Trying your hardest not to make a sound, or slam your window shut. Robin got out of his Truck and opened the door for you. He smirked as you walked up to him. "Sneaking out are we?" He laughed. You looked at him. "If my parents knew that I was dating a boy, they would literally kill me in my sleep" You admitted. You got in his truck, him sitting next to you. "Hi Y/n good to see you!" His uncle greeted. "Hi Mr Arellano" You soon started driving to the drive-in theater. Robin having his hand on your thigh, as you rested your head on his shoulder.
"This is gonna be amazing" He whispered to you.

When you arrived at the drive-in theater, his uncle parked the truck and got out to get some snacks. "I'm gonna go get some snacks Robin. You kids make yourself comfortable" He said with a smile. Robin nodded his head and immediately got the blankets and pillows. He soon cuddled into you. His arm around your shoulder, playing with your hair. Kissing your forehead every now and then. "I'm so happy I finally get to take you on a date. I was so scared to ask you" Robin blurted out. You looked up at him. "Why were you scared?" He looked down at you, making eye contact. "Because I didn't know how to ask you, and I thought you wouldn't like it. I'm new to this stuff" He chuckled. You kissed his forehead. "Robin, your doing your best. This is so romantic"
You reassured him. Robin smiled. "Thanks y/n"
"Your welcome Robin"

During the movie, Robin was holding onto you tight. Knowing you got scared during some parts. During one jumpscare, you flinched and covered your eyes. Robin squeezed your waist tighter, letting you know he was there. "It's okay mi amour" He said as you looked at him. "I'm right here" You both had a great time. Both
of you guys laughing and goofing off. Grateful that you both have each other. It was probably the best night of Robin's life. When the movie ended, and Robin's uncle was driving you home, Robin wouldn't stop rambling about the movie. "Man, that movie was probably the best movie ever" He said. You cupped his cheeks in your hands. "We know Robin, you've said it six times now" You all laughed at your response.

When you arrived home, you thanked Robin's uncle and got out of the truck. As you were walking up to your door, already coming up with an excuse to tell your parents, you heard Robin's voice call behind you. "Y/n!" He said. You turned around. "Yeah?" You said as he walked in front of you. "I just wanted to say thank you for being with me tonight" He said as he tried to avoid eye contact, he was embarrassed. "Of course Robin! I had a great time" You responded with a smile. Robin then stared into your eyes. You doing the same. He quickly pulled you into a kiss, holding your waist and your hair, as you cupped his cheeks. When he pulled away he told you "I love you y/n" "I love you too Robin"
Robin then walked back to his truck, as you walked into your house. That was probably the best night of your life. Your first date with Robin. Now you guys go on dates every week.