Why You Guys Would Break Up:

Finney: He started talking to Donna

"Finney I just don't understand why your always with her! You never even have time for me anymore, you guys are always hanging out!" You screamed at him. "Y/n she's my friend! What's your problem?!" He shouted back. "The fucking problem Finney is your spending time with this other girl 24/7 and not even acknowledging me!"
Finney scoffed. "This is so pathetic" You shook your head. "Finney all I'm saying is that your spending time with this other girl and not even talking to your girlfriend. Do you like her or something?!" You shouted. "THE ONLY REASON I TALK TO HER IS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT WHEN IM WITH HER! YOUR SO ANNOYING Y/N! I JUST DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU!" He screamed. Your eyes filled with tears as he screamed at you. "FINE THEN! IF YOU DONT WANNA TALK TO ME THEN WERE DONE!" You sobbed. You saw Finney's face soften, and he started shaking. "Wait y/n im sorry I'm didn't mean-" You pushed passed him and walked out the door. Leaving Finney standing in the middle of his room. His body filled with regret, and a panic attack about to happen.

Robin: He kept getting into fights

"Robin, this is this third time this week you've gotten into a fight! I've told you multiple times to stop fighting! Why won't you listen to me?!" You shouted at him. "He was shit talking y/n!" Robin responded. "I DONT CARE! ROBIN, IF YOU KEEP UP WITH THESE FIGHTS YOUR GONNA GET REALLY HURT! AND IM GONNA HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, AND I DONT WANNA SEE YOU IN PAIN!" You said, staring deep into his eyes. Robins face grew angrier. "FOR FUCK SAKES Y/N! YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME! ITS NOT OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" Robin screamed. "IT IS MY BUSINESS ROBIN, IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" You said walking closer to him. "WELL I WISH YOU WERENT!" Robin screamed into your face, not realizing what he said. However when he saw the tears in your eyes he immediately regretted everything. "Shit, I'm sorry y/n" Robin said. You grabbed your bags. "No fuck you Robin, we're done."

Vance: He spent too much time on the pinball machine

"YOUR ALWAYS PLAYING THAT FUCKING GAME! YOU DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" You shouted. You saw Vance become more angry. IM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW! THE FUCK? WHATS YOUR DEAL?!" He screamed. "THE DEAL VANCE, IS YOUR ALWAYS BY THE PINBALL MACHINE AND YOU DONT EVEN DO ANYTHING WITH ME ANYMORE!" You yelled, the tears forming in your eyes. "JESUS Y/N! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!" He shouted walking closer to you.
"IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND VANCE!"
"FUCKING HELL Y/N CAN I GO ONE DAY WITHOUT YOUR CONSTANT BITCHING? YOUR SO ANNOYING JUST SHUT UP!" Vance screamed, backing away from you giving you a death glare. "Vance all I'm saying is that you give your pinball machine more attention than your own girlfriend!" You said. "WELL THEN MAYBE DONT BE MY GIRLFRIEND IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH!" Vance screamed, his eyes glaring into yours making the tears roll down. "Fine then" You said walking out of his house. When you left, you looked back to see Vance in his window crying.

Bruce: He cared too much about baseball

"Bruce, why do you care about baseball so much?! I know its your passion, but can you please care about me for a while?!" You told him. Recently, you've been feeling like your boyfriend Bruce cares more about baseball then you. He's always blowing you off because he has practice, and he doesn't even acknowledge you at his games anymore. Not to mention the amount of times girls flirt with him for his baseball skills. It pains you knowing that your boyfriend cares more about a sport then you. "Your right, it is my passion. But I don't get the deal y/n! Your acting like a child! It's a sport!" Bruce said defensively. "I'm not acting like a child! You spend all your time on baseball! You don't even care about me anymore!" You said to him. "I DO CARE ABOUT YOU Y/N! BUT I LOVE BASEBALL! YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO ME!" Bruce shouted. "BRUCE ALL YOUR DOING IS PLAYING BASEBALL! YOU NEVER HANG OUT WITH ME! EVEN IN SCHOOL! YOUR ALWAYS AVOIDING ME AND HAVING THESE OTHER CHICKS HIT ON YOU! ITS PAINFUL!" You shouted as you stood up. "Well if it bothers you so much, then don't deal with it!" Bruce said as he looked at you. "Fine then! We're taking a break."
You grabbed your stuff and started walking out of his house. "Wait!" Bruce said as he grabbed your hand. You looked at him. "No Bruce were done!"
He looked at you sadly before you let go of his hand and left.

Billy: He became too clingy

"Billy will you stop hugging me every five seconds?!" You yelled. Billy looked at you. "I just love you so much!" He said. "Well it's annoying!" You said getting out of his grip. "You think my love is annoying?" Billy said looking at you sadly.
"Billy-" "IF MY LOVE FOR YOU IS SO ANNOYING THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU DATING ME?" He yelled. Sure Billy was a super romantic individual when it came to his partner. Always hugging them, kissing them, giving them gifts. He was the kindest person you ever knew. But he was also an over-thinker. Always freaking out if you show any mixed signals, or any signs of leaving him. And if you reject his love, or get mad at him. Boy, does he get upset. "Billy, all I said was that your being too clingy! Just tone it down a bit okay?" You said. You saw tears in Billy's eyes. "Y/N I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I DONT GET THE PROBLEM! WOULDNT YOU WANT ME TO BE HUGGING YOU ALL THE TIME? ISNT THAT WHAT RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT?!" Billy shouted.
"Billy can't you just respect what I want, and not overreact like that? All I'm asking is for you to tone it down!" You yelled at him. "BUT Y/N I LOVE YOU!" Billy shouted. You started packing your bags. "Wait what are you doing?" His face was filled with worry. "Billy I don't wanna deal with you right now! We're taking a break." You said as you started walking to the door. Billy ran after you. "Y/n wait! I'm sorry! I promise I'll stop!" He said desperately. "Billy just leave me alone" You said. You heard Billy sob as you walked out the door.

Griffin: He stopped talking to you

"What's your deal Griffin?!" You said to him when you arrived to his house. Griffin was an introvert. Was always nervous around anyone and was completely antisocial. He only had two friends. You, and a friend he's known since kindergarten. He never talked to anybody. You didn't think much of it in the pass. You sometimes get nervous talking to people too. However, that changed when Griffin stopped talking to you. He would completely avoid you in school, and would never call you or go to your house anymore. It's been going on for weeks. And you finally decided to confront your boyfriend. "What do you mean
Y/n?" He asked as he let you in the door. "Um, you've been completely avoiding me for the past three weeks! Are you okay?" You asked angrily.
"Y/n, you know how I am around people. I'm just uncomfortable." Griffin said. Your eyes grew angrier. "Your uncomfortable? Your uncomfortable talking to your own girlfriend?! Why the hell are we together then?!" You yelled. Griffin looked at you concerned and tried explaining himself. "No! That's not what I meant y/n!" You backed away. "Just save it! You've been avoiding me for weeks, and now you say your uncomfortable talking to me! You know what Griffin? We're done!" You said, walking out his door. "Y/n....?"