another a/n..

My dudes, I'm so sorry that I haven't written in forever! But truth is, I have lost interest in The Black Phone. I'm not as obsessed with it as I used to be, and I'm not really in the fandom anymore, and I'm no longer obsessed with Vance. I'm also starting high school on monday, and my mental health has always been pretty shitty so I'm really stressed about that, and I've just been hella nervous. But I can't even begin to explain the love I have for The Black Phone. Watching that movie a year ago was probably the best decision I ever made in my life. The Black Phone really did save me, and being in the fandom was such an amazing experience. I love all the actors and characters, especially Vance and Brady lmao. My Vance phase was one of the best phases in my life, and I never liked, or related to a character more than him. My Black Phone phase really was the best time of my life, and writing oneshots about the movie was even better. It breaks me that I actually lost interest in The Black Phone. I never thought that would happen honestly. I loved that movie so much. But i guess change just needs to happen. But I wanna thank you guys so much for everything! Thank you for even reading my oneshots and thank you for leaving your hilarious comments lmao! I originally made my oneshots as a joke with my friend, and I didn't expect my stories to actually get votes. Especially since I want to be an author, I was actually surprised lmao. But I love you guys so much! And you guys are so awesome! I'll miss you.
Goodbye ❤️