Quest five: Barbarian attack

Kenni and Levi were outside. They were shopping in the market for things the tavern needed. It was a sunny day. "Do you think Amethyst is done cleaning her sword?"
"No. Those bats were definitely going to make it hard for her. They may not stain the sword but not much worse."

The two get back to the tavern to see a big crowd surrounding the entrance. They all sounded to be angry and wanting Amethyst. "Okay everyone! I have heard your problem! I'll sort it. I'll sort out the boar attacks." Yelled Amethyst. Everyone slowly left and the two go to Amethyst. "What happened?"
"People had been complaining about boar attacks."

"Odd."

"Yea, we are heading off to have a look."

The group were off. They were off for another adventure. Kenni had never been part of a group before. He was looking forward to helping. They weren't even ten minutes away from the town when a small group of boars sprinted towards them.  Levi and Amethyst jumped out of the way before they could get hit. But Kenni couldn't. He was toppled over by one of the bigger boars. "Ow." He said as he waited for the boar to get off of him. "Luckily I made it run away from the town."

"Yea. But we need to figure out what scared the boar in the first place."
"Agreed. It wasn't a random attack."

Levi looked around as Amethyst helped Kenni up. Then they heard it. "Fight me!" A voice yelled from the east. That was what was scaring the boars. They ran towards the sound and thought it was easy to sort. A man, around six foot tall. Very muscular. He was wearing the skin of a boar as clothes. He was bare foot and had very long hair. He bellowed, "Fight me!"

Amethyst laughed. It was a barbarian. But Kenni and Levi were confused. "Why are you laughing?"
"He's a barbarian. One of the early and still going types of man. They are often stupid." 

"I thought they got wiped out years ago."
"No."

"Wait, but how do you know that? s there a book or something?"
"Well, yea. Before I was born, there was a man who was also curious about other species."

"Wouldn't he just travel and find out?"
"Not after the war."

They stopped talking when the barbarian noticed them. "Who are you?"
"I'm Levi. She's Amethyst and he's Kenni."
"Fight me!"

Levi stepped back. He didn't want to fight him. Kenni stepped forward. "We will not fight. You must stop scaring boars."
"Why?"
"There is a town near by. If you do, we can help you find your home."

"Why doesn't he come with us?"
"I want friends."
"See. Okay, what's your name?"
"Zeek."

"Zeek. Will you come with us and we can be our friends?"
"I be friend."

And now there was four. The group had another member. Zeek's smile made anyone laugh. The group headed to the tavern together. To spread the good news to the towns' people.