Quest seventeen: The last breath

The dragons woke up. Grabbing everyone as they as they left the cave. Flying high. Amethyst was the only one left. She clutched her baby dragon. "What do you want?"
"I want you."
"Yuck! Are you really that gross to  want someone. I'm over a thousand years younger than you."

Amethyst ran out of the cave. She needed her friends. "Someone! Take her!" Amethyst yelled while lifting her baby dragon in the air. Uther grabbed her hand and lifted the baby beast out of Amethyst's reach. She was ready for a fight. Clutching her sword tight, Amethyst waited for Lucas. He slowly walked out. "Well, more smarts than I thought. Is your mind read? A million questions running through your head?"
"No. Just one."

Boom. Amethyst raced at Lucas. He was distracted. But he was quick. They went back and fourth between attacks. Then Amethyst saw it. The necklace of dragon control. "You fool, You don't even have magic of your own. You stole it!" Yelled Amethyst.

The loud clashing of magic and Amethyst's sword filled the air. It was a deadly sound. Lucas was struggling to stop Amethyst from hitting him. But Amethyst was trying to keep her balance. She was trying to move forward. Lucas was unable to keep his ground. Slashing and slicing the air, Amethyst was slowly smirking as she moved. Her swift movements and fast hands made things even easier for her. Lucas couldn't keep his feet on the ground. he eventually falls over and sees the  sharp end of the sword at his face. "Well then, looks like you have no where to run."
"Yep. But you can't kill me."

But Amethyst was prepared to prove him wrong. She grabbed the necklace and held in the air. Then she thrusted her sword into the slow moving chest of Lucas. He became unmoving. Dead. Then there was one more thing. The necklace. She looked at the pendent. The mesmerizing colour shined in the frozen sun. She grabbed it slowly with her hand, and crushed it. The colourful dust leaving Amethyst's hand.

After the long, Amethyst watched everyone drop from the sky. Uther ran towards her. "Oh my god. You did it!"
"Ye-"

Before she could finish the sentence, Uther pulled her into a kiss. It was a sight to be seen. The others all stood up and looked over to the scene. Every single one of them smiled. "So, who wants to check out what that creep had?"
"Hell yea."

The group all went back into the cave and looked around. Nothing other than bones and more bones. Once they got bored, they all started to head down, to head back to the town. Everything was perfect again.