The new family

The group had fought a victorious battle, and were slowly traveling down the mountain, back home. They went through the elf city, where the new queen was fighting the worries of the kingdom. And were near the town. They had been on their feet for days and needed to rest. Amethyst sat down first. Uther was sure that they should keep going but sat down anyway. Kenni and Levi sat together and enjoyed the calm sounds. Itachi was still standing around, he had a bad feeling about everything. Madara keeps a smile on her face as he sits down and smiles at everyone. He tries not to ruin the moment. 

Hours later and it was dark. The group was ready to head out. They started walking to the town.

Once they had made it to the village, they were welcomed with open arms, Owen and other regulars of the tavern danced and cheered for their safe return, but became solace not seeing Zeek. Owen speaks first. "Where is our proud Barbarian Zeek?"
"We lost him. He passed shortly after we started our journey. He will be missed."
"I know this is sad, but we are all here to celebrate your success on stopping the bad loop of misery for the poor dragons."
"We agree. But lets not worry about the details. We should just do a small celebration in memory for Zeek."

The whole tavern cheer and the music starts. Amethyst and Uther start to dance together and the others watch. Kenni and Levi decide to join too. They all danced in memory of Zeek. Everyone partied in memory of Zeek.

Hours past and everyone was getting drunk and still danced. The music fading in the night.