Quest seven: love song

It was a peaceful sunny day, one perfect for anyone to walk through the streets and feel the rays of light hit their skin perfectly. Amethyst was peacefully walking around the town. She was carrying a basket of apples. The others were helping Owen in the tavern. But Amethyst couldn't help but notice a small crowd gathering. She was curious to see what was going on. She decided to head over. But when she saw what had caused the crowd, her jaw dropped.

A handsome man. One so handsome, the best looking man would be put to shame. His medium brown hair was flowing in the wind and perfect. His flawless skin and glowing eyes. He was playing a lyre. Amethyst watched and blushed as he played. The beautiful sound was like a siren song on land. Then, the stranger stops playing. Everyone leaves. "Excuse me?"
"Yes?"
"I really like your music. It was beautiful."

"Thank you. But I do find the work lonely. My name's Uther."
"I'm Amethyst. I have some friends at the tavern I live at if you want to meet them."

The two of them started to walk towards the tavern together. They started to talk about anything that came to mind. They stopped and sat in an alley way. They ended up talking for the rest of the day. Many hours later, the two of them realized the time. It was very late and they decided to head to the tavern. Once they were there, everyone was there. It was a mess, everyone was trying to clean up a big mess all over the tavern. "What happened here?"
"Big tavern fight. Zeek caused it and everyone in the tavern joined. But me and Kenni."

Amethyst got confused. Why was Amethyst causing tavern fights. Uther appears behind Amethyst."Who's that?"
"I'm Uther. Amethyst's new friend."

"So, your the reason why Amethyst was gone all day."

"I'm not sure if that matters Levi. It's late and people are going to be here soon. We need to clean up."

The group start to clean when Owen enters from behind the counter. "Oh, Amethyst you're here. Who's your friend?"
"He's called Uther. He's a bard."

The group continued to clean. After a couple minutes, people start entering the tavern. Owen gets busy. Amethyst and Uther sit at a table alone. They begin to talk about the things they were earlier. Levi and Kenni were sat with Zeek. They were away from Amethyst. They were suspitious of Uther. His perfect looks, his ability to play the lyre perfectly. It seemed completely unreal.

Hours later, all the customers were gone. Amethyst, Levi and Zeek were gone. They had headed off to sleep. Uther was drinking at the counter. Kenni was watching uther like a hawk. He didn't want Amethyst to get hurt. Then Uther left. Kenni followed. Down the town's streets. Uther seemed unbothered.  He was unaware of Kenni following him. They started to go into the woods. They weren't far from the town when they got to a little campsite. Uther lived in a run down tent.

In the morning, Amethyst tried to find Uther. He wasn't at the tavern. Looking through the town, she couldn't find him anywhere. She wouldn't of left so quickly. She wondered where Uther could of been. But before she could give up and go back to the tavern, Kenni came out of the woods. He seemed to be unhurt. He also seemed really sad. "Kenni, have you seen Uther?"
"Uther lives in a tent and he lives in the woods."
"I know. He told me yesterday and I've been looking for him. I want to ask him to join us in our group."
Uther appears behind Kenni. He still was as handsome as ever. "Hey Amethyst."

"Hi. I was wondering weather you'd like to join me and the others as travelers."
"Of course."

it was official. Uther was part of the group. He could finally be with Amethyst all day long. They were part of the best traveling group.