Quest thirteen: Blizzard

Itachi and Madara were at the back of the group. They had all been walking for hours. It was snowing lightly. But heavy grey clouds slowly covered the sky. "Oh no, We may need to stop soon. Heavy snow will start soon." Uther said to everyone. But only Amethyst listened.

As the others continued, Amethyst and Uther set up camp. They were worried the others were going to get hurt badly if they keep going. But they couldn't go after them, they had to wait out the upcoming storm.

Meanwhile, the boys all made good progress. Levi and Kenni were rather enjoying their trip. Madara was leading the group up the path. The the wind started picking up. Then the sbow got heavier. But they continued. Then Itachi spoke, "I think we should should of listened to Uther."
"Like Amethyst did?"

"Yea."

"We all know the two of them like each other. Let them be alone."
Levi stopped. He couldn't see anything in front of them. It was dangerous to continue. They had to stop. But there was no cover.

Uther and Amethyst had been huddled together for warmth. They didn't know how much longer the blizzard could go on for. "Do you think the others are okay?"
"I don't know, They should of listened to me."

"Yea."

Uther wanted to say more. But he was nervous. He didn't want things to get awkward. Amethyst also wanted to say something. But she was nervous. It was silent. But nice. 

The four of the, had to head back down. Itachi and Madara stopped. They were unsure of what to do. It was dangerous and they could die. "We have to stop!"
"We can't stop. We need to reach Amethyst and Uther."
"But its dangerous."
"We need to make it down."

They went back and fourth on what seemed like hours. They couldn't come to a decision. They kept arguing until the snow lightened.

Uther was asleep. Amethyst was watching the night sky. It was something beautiful after something horrific. She had never known the night to be beautiful.

The four of them finally made it to the shallow cave. The group was finally whole again. Uther slept peacefully as the others told stories of their pasts. It was a lovely night. The group all fell asleep. Under the night sky, where dreams areas sweet as eating clouds made of candy floss.