Quest ten: the dragon whisperer

Amethyst had always been interested in books. Kenni and Levi were cleaning while Uther listened to Amethyst read about different species. They had gotten to the chapter on dragons when Uther had a question. "Have you ever seen a dragon?"
"Only pictures. Its rumored that they had fled to the mountain tops. They were fighting in the war. But one day, they all fled to a cave. No one had seen them since."

Levi looks over at Amethyst and Uther, he never realized that Amethyst was so similar to a sibling he once knew. But then, Madara burst through the door. Everyone stared at him. "I found a note, its addressed to Amethyst." He said. Amethyst read the note.

If you want to see dragons, come find me.

Everyone looked at her, waiting to know what was on the note. "It says its from the dragon whisperer. Who is that?"
"None of us know."

The group decided to try and find the dragon whisperer. They were curious to who they were. They decided to fix what happened. Then Owen entered. "What's going on? It's gloomy in here."

"Someone wrote a note to Amethyst."
"Oh, I'm guessing that means you're all leaving?"
"Yea. We need to find out what is really going on here."

The group packed up. It's a sad time. They headed off. They started their big adventure.