Chapter 3

The next morning Y/N was abruptly woken up when Anne screamed. He jumped out of his bed and got his knife ready for something but there was nothing.

Anne: "Guys, guys, guys! I just had the craziest dream! I was trapped in a world of frog pe-"

The door opened and we saw Hop Pop, Sprig, and Polly staring at her while Y/N was too.

Y/N: "Sorry, not a dream."

Anne: "Oh…right."

Sprig: "Hey Anne. Hey Y/N. Sleep well?"

Hop Pop then pushed Sprig back a bit. "Careful boy, they could be hungry!"

Polly: "For your guts!"

Anne: "Dude relax. I'm not gonna eat something that clearly doesn't bathe."

Y/N: "Ditto."

Hop Pop: "Fair point."

Sprig: "See, told you they were harmless."

Y/N slowly put his knife back into its sheath.

Hop Pop: "Hmph, for now." He walked out while carrying Polly's bucket and she hopped down holding a rolling pin.

Polly: "Just give me an excuse to use old Doris here." She said, hopping back up the stairs.

Anne: "I think the little one wants to kill us."

Y/N: "I mean, it's good to have dreams." He shrugged his shoulders while sitting back down on his bed.

Sprig: "Yup, so you guys. Being excited to be trapped in another world, very jealous." He started leaning towards us but ended up falling, making us chuckle.

Anne: "It's not all that. I miss my home, my stuff, and especially…" She took out her phone and looked at a group picture of her, Sasha, Marcy, and Y/N. "My friends." She then handed her phone to Sprig letting him look at it.

Anne: "Without them, I just feel kind of lost you know. Sorry Y/N."

Y/N: "It's okay. Y'all have been friends before I met you gals."

Suddenly Sprig got an idea. "Well then, why don't I be your best friend. With Y/N too."

Anne: "You?"

Sprig: "Me!"

Anne: "...you?"

Sprig: "Come on, it'll be fun. What did you do together?"

Anne: "Everything. Marathon dumb TV shows, drink boba till we vomited, hung out at the beach."

Sprig: "Oh, we got a lake. Would going there with us make you feel less homesick?"

Y/N: "I like swimming! What about you Anne?"

She lifted up the picture looking at it then Sprig and Y/N.

Sprig and Y/N: "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

When she looked at the picture again, Sprig and Y/N got into funny poses.

Sprig: "It's gonna be great." This made Anne giggle.

Anne: "I like your guy's moxie, let's do it!"

Sprig and Y/N walked out of the room giving Anne some privacy to change. Upstairs Y/N took his jacket, shirt, shoes, socks, and pants off because he already had a pair of shorts underneath them. Y/N grabbed his bag and took out his sandals, sunscreen, towel, and a straw hat. Eventually Anne got upstairs with her swimming outfit and a towel.

Sprig: "You ready to go!"

Anne: "Yeah!"

Y/N: "Woo hoo!"