Ash Williams and the Town that Time Forgot Chapter 9

Jack: Benny! Someone get the doctor!

*the doctor comes over to the passed out Benny, with his bag of medical or medical supplies*

Doctor: His wound may be infected, I must check it.

*the doctor raises Benny's sleeve, his scratches are black and pulsing, it's a horrendous sight*

Doctor: I've never seen anything like that! But it will have to be amputated.

Jack: I need to get Ash and Madame LeGrange! *he runs out into the fields to find them*

*Meanwhile, after spending some time together, Ash and Madame LeGrange are cuddling in a pile of hay*

Ash: My, just look up at them stars huh?

Madame LeGrange: Yes, it's quite beautiful.

Ash: Not as much as you, sweetheart. *he kisses her*

*Jack runs over*

Jack: Ash! Madame LeGrange! Come quick!

Ash: Don't get your panties in a bunch Gramps, what's wrong?

Jack: It's Benny! He's very ill!

*Ash and Madame LeGrange look at each other*

Ash: I don't like the sound of that. *he throws on some pants and Madame LeGrange throws her cloak on and they run with Jack, back to the party, where everyone is crowded around Benny, who is still passed out*

Ash: What's wrong with him?

Doctor: His arm is infected and must be amputated immediately!

Ash: Alright don't worry, uh...here! Use this! *he hands him his chainsaw* just pull that rope a few times and...*

Doctor: ...alright...*he turns the chainsaw on and slowly lowers it to Benny's arm. But right as he's about to cut through....*

*Benny's eyes snap open. But they're not his regular eyes. They're pure white. An evil grin spreads across his face. He grabs the Doctor by his throat*

Ash: Aw no...When that Deadite Lizard scratched him it must've infected him, turning him into a Deadite!

*Benny claws the doctor in the stomach, some of his innards come spilling out and he dies. Benny casts him aside and stands up*

Benny: I'll swallow your soul! Mph! *he's knocked back as a bullet knocks into him*

Ash: *holding out the boomstick* Swallow that.

*the doctor comes back to life as a deadite and lunges at Madame LeGrange*

*Jack and Ash both shoot the Doctor*

Ash: Bullet a day keeps the doctor away.

*but then they see that Benny has woken up and while they were distracted, infected several other townsfolk, who infected others, and now they have a large group of deadites after them*

Ash: Uh-oh...

*Jack and Madame LeGrange each take a large knife and some large scissors out of the doctor's bag, and...*

Madame LeGrange: Ash, my love!

Ash: *looks over, she has the chainsaw. She tosses it to him, and he jumps up and it lands on his stump*

*He revs up the chainsaw*

Ash: Alright you rootin' tootin' screwheads. Come get some.

*Ash saws one deadite in half straight town the middle, one tries to bite Madame LeGrange but she stabs it in the head, down under the chin and the knife sticking out the top of its head. Jack shoots another one, and when it's knocked down he gets on top of it and stabs it in the chest several times*