Chapter 23:When The Tables Turn

Tieyah -Scenario: Could it feature a more confident Hira

Tieyah -Scenario: Could it feature a more confident Hira. It could be Hira who is confident professionally and also how Kiyoi reacts to this.

Annndddd.....

 I got this picture from itsamir30 who wanted to see Red flag fcuk boy Hira +babygirl kiyoi who is naive. 

Kiyoi nodded during the debriefing as he made his way to the set.

"As we told you last week, this feature is called "On the verge" and it's a collaboration between the next big things in their respective fields.There will be a number of hot, up and coming people from all over-- dancers, influencers, designers, you name it . It will also be shot by an up and coming photographer." Kiyoi continued to nod. "This guy is still in college but apparently he's very good.So good that quite a few places are hoping to snag him but he's not biting. His work was chosen by 9 out of 10 people on the panel from among the candidates and he has quite a following too." Kiyoi didn't respond. That didn't mean anything to him. As long as this person knew what he was doing he didn't care.

He knew his job.

The shoot was scheduled to start at 5 am.

Kiyoi hated early call times.It always meant less sleep, just like this morning. He'd arrived on location at 3 am and spent the next 90 minutes in hair and makeup.To say he was tired would be putting it mildly considering that he'd been shooting a commercial almost all day yesterday.

Thankfully he would be free tomorrow. He had a day off to do whatever he wanted, which in this case, would be nothing but right now, it was time to work.

The point person was right. There was quite a gathering on set, about 12 people in all, including himself. Some people he recognized, unlike what people thought, the entertainment industry could be quite small sometimes; you could end up running into the same people.Outside of the few faces he'd encountered at random events, there were others that were new.

There was an air of excitement permeating the room.Some people stood in clusters, chattering, exchanging smiles and air kisses.

Some people stood in clusters, chattering, exchanging smiles and air kisses