The Virgin Sacrifice - Conclusion

"You...Are you a Virgin?" Hira could only blink when this question was asked. It was so sudden he didn't know what to do.

He was also partly stunned because of the person who was asking it...Kiyoi.

His Idol had asked him such an intimate question, what was he supposed to say?

In truth, Hira wasn't a virgin . He'd done it once with a girl the summer before last.He didn't like it.It had been purely experimental with no sentiments attached or feelings involved.

Many young people their age seemed to be captivated with the idea of sex.It hadn't seemed like a big deal to him...until his wondering began.

In the last few months he had gotten closer to Kiyoi. Close enough for it to be possible for Kiyoi and his friends to spend time at his house over the last summer holiday.

It was a blissful time, to be in Kiyoi's orbit everyday. Sometimes he was so close he could smell Kiyoi's hair as he idly leaned back on the porch.

Even when his friends didn't come, sometimes Kiyoi did and their time would be spent lazing about while Hira took photos of him and fed him Ginger Ale to his heart's content.

It was one of these photos that had awoken Hira's sexual desires, causing him to feel things he'd never felt before. Things he only felt...for him.

Looking at Kiyoi now, in the flesh, he felt something stir within him at the memory.

He was conflicted having pleasured himself to Kiyoi's image like that but he was also provoked. He wanted to do it...for real. Sleeping with that girl, being joined with her had not even done half of what a single photo of Kiyoi had done.

"So?" Kiyoi was waiting for a response. "Are you?"

Being asked the second time, Hira shook his head.

Kiyoi's eyes instantly went wide with shock.

"You've done it before?"

It wasn't an unexpected response. By looks alone, Hira Kazunari did not seem like the kind of person anyone would be intimate with.His uniform was always atleast one size too big. He wore his hair in a bowl cut that dipped so low on his brows, his eyes were almost covered.

He was fairly tall but some of that height was lost in his slouch. That and the way his eyes were almost always cast to the ground screamed, "I have no confidence! I'm a loser!" It was no surprise that he was treated as such by almost everyone.

Hira usually avoided eye contact and stuttered when he spoke.All in all, there was nothing attractive about him. Yet he was standing there confessing not to be a virgin.

Kiyoi was shocked to the core.

He was also grieved as a tinge of jealousy crept into his heart.

Hira had been intimate with someone else.How could he when he looked at him like that?

It was those looks that had helped to draw him in and before Kiyoi knew it, he was longing for Hira to do more than just look at him.

Occasionally he would look at those long limbs and wonder what it would feel like to be embraced by them or for those slender fingers to tenderly caress his cheeks.

Kiyoi chewed on his bottom lip as a frown crept on to his face.

He didn't have much time to sink into his frown however because that giggling voice was back.

"A virgin..play with me..Love me..The virgin must die." * giggle* It was truly ridiculous that statement. This entity wanted to be played with and loved but it was also promising to kill.