Guardian Of The Heart - Pt 2

It was pandemonium.

Screaming fans everywhere.

The minute their van pulled up  it was deafening.

There was a flurry of flashes, just like it had always been.

Before Kiyoi had no reason to fear a scene like this but after what happened, the sight of this many unfamiliar faces screaming at him was filling him with dread and anxiety.

Beneath that cool and beautiful exterior, Kiyoi Sou was terrified.Recognizing the slight tremble in his hand, he stuck his hands in his pockets

Hira had alighted first.

This young man was quite the sight to behold, if they didn't know Kiyoi was the star, he could have easily passed for a celebrity.

There were a few gasps when some of the people laid eyes on the young, handsome person they'd never seen before now.

Shrouded behind his aviators,Hira's alert eyes darted here and there, looking for anything out of place.

At his signal, Kiyoi alighted.

The screams grew even louder, sending the panic in Kiyoi's heart up several notches.

As the cameras continued to flash, like usual, Kiyoi posed for pictures, his hands still tucked into his pockets.

Even as he posed, he couldn't help the uneasy feeling in his stomach. More than anything he wanted to run forward or backwards but he couldn't.

Kiyoiiiiiiii

I love youuuuuu

Kiyoiiiiii

So many people calling his name.

Being yelled at from so many different directions in a plethora of voices was disconcerting.

Still, he had to put on a good show.All these people were there to see him.

****Hira****

There were so many people gathered, screaming this one person's name.

They all had one objective in mind. To see him, their star.

While Kiyoi posed, Hira kept a watchful eye on the person under his care.  Though he wasn't intimately familiar with Kiyoi Sou's scope of work, he knew who he was. His face was plastered all around the city on various things.

It was a lovely face.

Actually, it was more than lovely. It was beautiful, if a man could be called beautiful then Kiyoi Sou was just that---beautiful.

Hira looked at his watch. The event was slated to begin in a little over 20 minutes which meant Kiyoi had to leave now.

From where he'd stood to the side to give Kiyoi enough room to work, Hira made his way back to Kiyoi's side.

"Time to  go." His directive was simple and respectful but enforcing. No more pictures.

Kiyoi complied without hesitation and thus, their party moved forward towards the venue.

Once inside the event, the atmosphere was different.

Even though there were no throngs of screaming people, Kiyoi was still attracting everyone's attention.

As he moved throughout the room, he was approached by people at every turn. Considering how popular he was, vigilance was of utmost importance. Hira was sure to keep a very watchful eye on Kiyoi and all his interactions. Knowing very well that one split second is all it could take. The moment he took his eyes off his client was when the unthinkable could happen.