The Unexpected Part 2

Kiyoi could smell him before he even saw him.

Knowing that he'd actually decided to come was making him so excited he could hardly contain himself, still he tried his best to maintain his composure.

In time, he heard the doorbell ring.

"He's here." he thought to himself.

He tempered his gait, so as not to rush to the door. He certainly didn't want to seem anxious, like he'd been awaiting his arrival.

When Kiyoi opened the door his face was beautiful, cold and unreadable.

"You're here." he offered in the most uninterested way he could muster, inspite of the excitement coursing through his veins.

He was wearing brown contacts today, a precautionary measure against what happened last time.

The minute he'd looked at Hira, his eyes had gone frosty.

Now, even though they had, Hira would never know because he'd covered them.

"Mn. I'm here." The young man standing in the doorway replied.

Kiyoi gulped as his eyes flew to Hira's neck.

He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater today under his jacket. No doubt on account of it being cold outside.

Even though he couldn't see Hira's naked flesh like the last time, that image was already burned into his mind. The slight bulge of his veins, his smooth pale skin.

Kiyoi practically started salivating at the memory.

"Is---everything ok?" Hira broke into Kiyoi's thoughts.

Snapping to, Kiyoi looked at him.

"Oh..sorry. Please come in." he stepped aside to usher him inside.

When Hira walked by, Kiyoi sniffed the air.

Heavenly.

It was just divine.

At Kiyoi's invitation, Hira walked into the apartment.

"Would you like something to drink?" Kiyoi asked.

This was what humans usually did when they had guests over. He'd long learned to mimic their ways.

"Uhm..Water is fine." Hira replied looking at him.

Kiyoi nodded. "Please take a seat. Make yourself at home."

Hira smiled and nodded as he peeled his jacket off.

His chest muscles expanded ever so slightly with that movement and Kiyoi's fingers curled in on themselves.

This human.

He found him very stimulating.

Tearing his eyes from that picture, he quickly made his way to the kitchen.

When he got there, he gripped the counter. Maybe this wasn't a good idea afterall. He thought he could do it. Be alone with him like this but now he was very, very doubtful.

"He has to leave." he thought to himself. "He has to leave..before I lose control.."

He spent a few minutes like this, trying to compose himself before finally opening the fridge to grab the water for Hira.

Kiyoi had just closed the fridge and was about to walk back to the livingroom when Hira appeared in the doorway like a phantom.

"Is everything ok?"