Epilogue

Remember when you were five and wondered what you would look like when you were 18? Remember when you were 10 and wondered who you would marry? At age 15, remember fantasising about meeting Mr.Perfect and falling in love?

I do. I remember all of that. The petty crushes, those dreams in which I found my man and all of it. Turns out, we aren't always aware of whether something is a dream or reality. Just like my dream.

"I met my man at a coffee shop, we fell in love, had our ups and downs but survived it. It is possible to love someone in your dreams.. I know that now. I remember it like it was yesterday. He was all I ever wanted and more than I ever needed. He completed me and I, him.

Now, I know what it feels like to wake up and realise that the best time of your life was just a dream. Its heartbreaking. I'd give everything for the dream to become reality. We all have had a celebrity crush right? For some it may be Christian Grey and for others, Andrew Garfield. Isn't it just horrible to know that you can never have the person you want the most?

Love exists. Believe me, it does. Just not everyone is lucky enough to find it. I, for an instance, found it".

"So does daddy love mommy the way you loved the boy in your dreams?" My 4 year old niece, Ava asked me while dressing her doll in a wedding gown and her male doll in a suit. I'd be stupid to tell her this but she's the only person who wont judge me or tell me that I'm crazy. I really doubt she listened to anything that I just said.

I thought about her question for a moment before smiling at her. "Yes, he does" Speaking of the devil, Joan entered holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a teddy-bear in the other.

"Hey, Krys..happy birthday!" he grinned at me and handed me the roses. Then gave Ava a small peck on her cheek . I smiled and hugged him tightly, then grabbing the teddy bear and sitting on the floor with Ava. Of course, the teddy bear was for Ava but I took it since she was busy with getting her dolls married.

"Shit! Can you do me a favour bestie?" Joan pouted. "What?" I groaned. I was having fun watching the dolls get married. Sarcasm? Nah, its actually quite funny seeing Ava say the vows and make them kiss, with her father watching. "Phoebe said she'd be running a little late and I have to work from home today so can you pick up Christopher from school? School leaves in an hour and half" I shrugged and nodded at him.

Putting on the t.v, I began watching Tom and Jerry since Ava was too small to watch Desperate Housewives. Within 5 minutes I found my mind on everything but the cartoon.

Things have changed so much. 5 years back I had that dream. I was devastated at first but then I realised that it was stupid sulking because of a dream. Four years ago Joan received a letter from a girl named Phoebe. She was one of his one-night-stands and turns out she was pregnant with his child that is Ava. Joan accepted her and her unborn baby along with Christopher who was her first husbands. They migrated to America and took an apartment right next to mine.

Whats up with the 1D boys? Well Zayn left the band, Louis and Eleanor have actually broken up -don't know why I dreamt of them getting married- and the rest are just peachy. Niall has had a few girlfriends over the past years but nothing serious. Same with me.. just a few guys but nothing that serious.

Phoebe and I have become great friends and gossip a lot. I work at an office with an old man as a boss and the pay's good too. I haven't really been to Christopher's school before so I'll have to leave early.

I walked back to my apartment and sighed. What is someone like me supposed to wear to a kids school? I put on a loose baby blue sweater with skinny jeans and a white scarf. Putting on my knee length boots, I grabbed my purse and drove to the school.