One Thing

*Krystal's p.o.v.*
Hmm,so its 10am right now and Im chatting with Liam ie.discussing about the next prank that we're about to play on Niall and Hazza.

I don't think Im going to move in with Niall for a week.Umm Maura will be visiting him anytime soon so ...uuh yeah.

Anyways . . .Niall has asked me out today night . So im here,filling in details about my life in my diary..

'Dear Diary,well after Niall told me that he was THE Niall Horan,we went on a date and all that and uuhh he asked me what Id say if he asked me to marry him.I kissed him.Im in love with him.Is he? What if he realises that Im not good enough? Its Niall,and he deserves the best.In that case he should really marry himself.He deserves someone perfect and well I hate to admit it ,no other person than Niall James Horan is perfect. Its been almost 2weeks since Ive come to London and sooo much has happened but I cant lie to him anymore-I need to tell him that..Its funny how fast time passes.What if I hadn't met with an accident? What if I had not come to London? What if I didn't go to Starbucks? I wouldn't meet Niall, would I? How would my life be?What would I be doing with my life! What would Niall be doing...Oohh what must Niall be doing now-only one way to find out....

Tring- tring......tring-tring....tring-tring...."Hello?"
"Hey its me!"

"Oh Hey honey-pie!" "Urghhh Niall I told you Not to call me that!" "Well well what makes you think I'd change my mind?"

"What if I told you that I wont go out with you tonight huh?"I smirked evilly knowing that I won this argument.

"Noooo!! No honeyp- I mean Krystal. Ill Uuh pick you up by 6 yeah?

"Cool.Btw I just called to check what you were currently doing". "Hmm getting possessive huh?Kinky.... Anyways answering your question,I was thinkin about you.Umm Krys Ive gotta go yeah?bye!" "Bye Nialler"

Its 3pm and just f.y.i. I fell asleep. I quickly made myself a sandwich and then decided to fix myself something to wear today evening since I have ONLY three hour's more to dress up.

Perfect. A red and black checked dress from Forever 21...Oohhh how I love that store! Combat boots and my hair in a braid.Yeah this should be fine.

*Niall's p.o.v.*
The day was normal.The usual rehearsing, having lunch and then going off to Niallerland, a.k.a. dreamland well its my dream land so...yeah.

Red shirt.Brown blazer and torn jeans.

"Ahem.Well well Our Nialler's heart has been stolen. Care to take it back for a moment? Need some advice." Lou came in and dived straight into my bed. "Yeah bro go on Im lisnin till you bore me to death with your stupid questions .."
"Yeah whatever.Well uuhh I wanna take Eleanor on a date and so uuhh I umm want you to suggest something"
"Umm you know that Im not really good at all this stuff.Why don't ya ask Zayn?" "Yeah I could.Thanks anyways..."

Phew.Now that was weird .Lou and Eleanor were engaged.So whats the problem in worrying about a date? Its Eleanor after all,she's not the kind of girl who judges on looks.She's perfect for Louis.

*Louis' p.o.v.*
Bwahahaha I finally inserted that spy cam in Niall's room.seriously .... From when does Louis Tomlinson need advise huh? :P lets see....*switches the spy cam on and watches* ....

Niall dancing to Im sexy and I know it and nows the sexy part! Shirt tossed away.Pant tossed away.Now now now, we don't wanna discuss the details below the boxers do we? :P

"Holy Mother o- what the hell are you watching Lou! I told you we'd only use it when we require it.No misuse okay?"
"Hello to you too Zayn, How'd your nth honeymoon go?btw have you met Krystal! She's one hell of a devil". "Nah not yet,but I see you'll have already taken a liking for the girl.Finally Niall has found his mate. Jus f.y.i. they are not werewolves okay?They're humans!

"Bye guys! Its 6:10 Im already late! Don't wait for me for supper and try not to miss me!" "Hah! We are not your wife Niall to wait for you for supper.Lets have Krystal fill in that spot for you,yeah?"I teased playfully and the guy literally must have blushed 50 shades of red!

"You'd have to forget that!Krys really loves her food and I guess no one will be able to take it away from her"Niall said proudly.

*Niall's p.o.v.*
I quickly rushed and rang the bell. "Hey! Didnt expect you to be so early"she said sarcastically as she grabbed her purse and we walked out together.

Im really excited for tonight! Really got things planned and all."it will be a one hour drive so you might wanna rest.And did I mention how gorgeous you look?" "Save it Horan,so tell me what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Breathe. Its gonna be easy. She'll understand and hopefully wont say no.

10mins later.
"No Niall I cant do it! I am not ready!"

"But Krys all couples do it! Seriously lady!you've gotta trust me.I promise, you wont regret it."

"But Niall we've been together for a month only.I think we should not rush."

"Babe.I love you okay? No matter what Ill be there for you-". "But all the fans! What about them! I don't know how Ill face them"

"God Krys!I know its your first time but don't forget that Im experienced okay? Ill tell you what to do and when to do it.Don't worry.."

"You guys sound like you'll are talking about having sex"Louis said from.... Somewhere?!

"What the fuck Lou! Where are you? From how long have you been listening! Don't you know its bad manners to over hear peoples conversations!You retard!!How'd you become Invisible!" That caught us both off guard and Lou and I both started laughing at my cute Girlfriend.

"My my my.Calm down Lady!Well I wanted to know what you'll planned to do so I just put a microphone in the car.As simple as that. Anyways, Krys I think you should come to the party that Niall was telling you about.Its your first party that you shall attend with Niall but..hey,there's always a first time to everything right?"

"Uuh yeah Ill give it a thought.Thanx. But seriously where the hell is the microphone?"

"Behind the drivers seat.Bye!You could throw it.Ive got many." and with that Krystal reached out for it and then switched it off.

"The guys crazy! Umm Niall do you mind uuh buttoning your shirt a lil more?" Blush.Blush.Blush. Aww!

"Too tempting huh?"

"I guess so" she said blushing .With that we continued chatting about basic stuff and with that,we reached in about 20mins.

'Im outside. Please make sure to put the lights off and make sure everything is just perfect for my beautiful girl.'