The coffee shop!

*krystal's p.o.v. *It was about 4pm and I was done watching season 5 and the new episodes of season 6 of the vampire diaries. How can they do that! Kill Damon f**king Salvatore?! And when he returns welcome him with a clueless Elena? Thats not fair! So I was just bored and deciding what to do.Normally I would get up by 9 then go down and have breakfast.Come back dress up and go sight seeing or shopping... however today I got up late so I didnt go out rather I just decided to Pamper myself a bit so I watched P.S.I LOVE YOU while stuffing my mouth with Nutella .Don't judge me okay?I love Nutella and Live for it! Made myself a sandwich and now I guess Ive gotta dress up.I slipped on a pair of floral blue jeans and a plain white sleeveless top. I went down to Starbucks and ordered a Caramel Frapp and went and sat on one of the two seater tables. I came here almost everyday so I knew most of the people out here. But there was something different. the table that was usually vacant was now occupied by 5 guys say about my age. But they were weird.All of them were similarly dressed and had hoodies on.One couldnt really make out their hair color. One of them caught me staring and gave me a weird look.I turned back and sipped my coffee and was jus going through my texts when I felt my heart beat fasten.omgggggg Steal My girl!!!! I know I know I know for sure, everybody wanna steal my girl everybody wanna take her... I was singing along until I realised that one of the guys had jus got up from their seat and was walking towards me. Holy shit ! Why do you always have to be so stupid Krys?

*Mystery guy's p.o.v.*
She was beautiful,absolutely adorable but most of all she didnt care about what people would probably think about her. She sang along to the song.I got up and went up to her and said "Hey can I sit ?" Urgghh I was bad at these things! "Yeah sure" she said sweetly and smiled" i was nervous I didnt know what to say to her but I really wanted to talk to her. "You look new here.Haven't really seen you around before" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Umm yeah I dont come here regularly.So tell me , you like that boyband huh?" I said not knowing what she'd think about me. Probably that Im a lunatic.. "Yeah a huge fan of theirs Im new here too.Im from Asia.My name is Krystal.Krystal Evans.And you are...?" Shit! Why did she have to ask me that !

What on earth am I going to say? Hi Im Niall and Im from one direction. the boyband that you just confessed to having a huge crush on and guess what! Im gonna be so happy to see you scream and treat me differently now onwards? "Nathan.Nathan Truce"I blurted out the name that first came to mind. "ooo may I ask why are you wearing that hoodie and sunglasses in here?" She said innocently .

*Krystal's p.o.v.*

I asked him."The glasses and the hoody are cause Im the cutest person on this planet and my mommy does not want me to be stolen by anyone"He chuckled. He was cute. I laughed as we both began chit chatting for a while. It was 6pm sharp.Wowww that was quite a bit of time to chat with someone I hardly know- but no In no way am I gonna say that i regret it. I feel comfortable around him ."Earth to Krystal!" He yelled as he waved a hand in front of me" "Oopss. Sorry.Hey Ive gotta go.See you around later." i said as I began to walk away "Uuh Krys dont miss me too much yeah?" He said as he smirked. "It'll be difficult but Ill try not to" i winked as I walked out... I heard footsteps behind me only to find Nathan .

"You mind if I walk you home? Its not like Im a stalker or something but I just seem to really enjoy your company" he said as he slightly blushed. Damn! I was falling for him . hard!fuck! The hard was for the pole that I didnt seem to see and just banged into. I looked at Nathan as he began to burst out laughing."Mean! I muttered as we both continued walking.

I had finally reached after 5 minutes of pure happiness. "Can I get your number?" He asked nervously . "Yeah sure" i pulled out a pen and paper and scribbled my number and handed it to him. there was an awkward silence for a few minutes until it was broken by Nathan planting a soft kiss on my cheek and leaving.

Hey guys! How was it? Please feel free to suggest something or whatever :)