Loved you first.

Hey guys I just wanted to tell ya'll that this story is yours as much as it is mine. Well doesn't mean people can copyright.
Secondly I wanted to make and important announcement.
****Ive decided to keep Krystal's character simple**** Not any asian or any tv actress. Just a normal girl come on a holiday. Ive decided to make her Australian.If thats fine with you'll. So you'll can feel free to picture her the way you feel like. Also she's just a fan who meets Niall at Starbucks. So do me a favour and picture yourself as her okay? :) Ive even made some own changes. Which were required.

*Krystal's p.o.v.*
As soon as I came home and unwrapped the gift which Niall had given me and my eyes literally popped out looking at the dress.It was gorgeous!

It was a black backless dress that reached my ankles and had a bronze design on the upper part of it.Simple but incredible . Ive gotta say thank you to him right away!

'Hey Nialler , really loved the dress! Tysm! Cant wait to see you tomorrow ;) -Krys'

'Glad you liked it. Eleanor helped me choose it.She just returned yesterday evening. Ill pick you up by 5pm you can get dressed here along with the others. Night-night! -Pedophile'

'Sweet dreams Nialler :)'

*********************

Next morning I was woken up by continuos knocking on my door.I quickly freshened up and went and open my door after I finished mentally cursing the person.
Oh-My-Frickin-God!! Joan! My gorgeous blue eyed and blond haired bestie was standing outside my place in blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt. Skip that....Whats he doing here?!

"Joan! Hey buddy what you doing here? Nice to see you.I really really really missed you" with that he gives me a bone crushing hug which simply makes me smile,the guy will never learn will he? He nearly choked his grandma once!

"Well well you still haven't learned any manners have you? No nice to meet you-please come in-nothing? Nothings changed.Its good"

"Oh cut the crap! From when did you need an invite to come in! Its not like you ever asked, so why now?"

You see,Joan and I were childhood friends..you can say best buddies.Yeah we were fuck buddies once upon a time but that does not make it awkward for us anymore. We just wanted to be each others first time so we ended up exchanging Our V-cards.

He was like a second son for my parents. He'd come over to my house unannounced without even asking and then be like whats-for-dinner?!Haha. Thats what I like about this guy..he's different.

He was just what any girl could ever ask for and had girls falling at his feet,but I only wanted a friend and he just happened to want the same.So no place for unnecessary feelings .And to add to the list of reasons for us not to be together-he's a year smaller than me.

"Eh.I just thought your boyfriend wouldnt really like me being close to you and all that y'know?"

"Oh just shut up and come on in... My boyfriends a cool dude okay.. Crap! How did dad react to Niall .I bet he is mad at me. But I dont care.Im used to it.What about mom,Jo?"

"Hmm.Your mom seems rather happy.Considering Niall was your only celebrity crush and all that. Yeah uncle was pretty mad at you but just give him some time.He'll warm up to both."

"So tell me what are you doing here in London? Please dont say you just came here to find out more about Niall and I!"

"Haha.Thats only partly true.Actually my ex is getting engaged this weekend so I just came to maybe have a last fling with her."