Ready 2 Run

Happy New year everyone!!This chapter contains point of views of all the guys... So enjoy! ;)

*Zayn's p.o.v.*
I already miss her. Her lovely fragrance. Her smile.Her lips. Her wakeup kisses. Her voice. Her silly jokes. Her laugh. Her eyes. Her.I really miss her.

"Hey Zayn.I am umm Krystal. Niall's umm y'know....."Oh so she is Krystal. Krystal Evans to be exact. She was blushing talking about Niall and Niall blushed when talking about her. How cute.

"Hello.Its nice meeting you.Niall is always talking about you.So! First party huh? You nervous?"

"Yeah a lil bit.But I'll survive."

"Oh kay so how old are you?"

"18... Oh and Fyi I really love that song"

"Ha.Thanks.I think we should get going.The lads must already be outside."

"Okay cool"
"After you..."

*Harry's p.o.v.*

After showering and getting my hair done I put on my suit and then went outside.We will be leaving in 10.

All the lads seem quite happy except Zayn,who is really missing Perrie.

Niall seems the most excited.He's gonna introduce Krystal to everyone today.The guy is really really lucky to get someone smart , beautiful and innocent like Krystal.

She looks breath taking today! I didn't tell her though cause I don't want her get any wrong ideas on how I feel about her.I know I cannot have her and honestly I don't. I just want someone like her.

"Umm Hazz could you take Krystal and show her around at the party? Im the host so I wont really be around"

"Does she know? I thought you were the one who's wanted to introduce her to everyone."

"Ill tell her when we get there.But take care of her okay? Make sure she doesn't drink too much or get too close to anyone.Not even to you.

"Bro you need to chill. And she's not a baby.I think she knows what to do and what not to.But don't worry Ill keep an eye on her. And hey! All the best!"

"Thanks buddy.Ill see ya later at the party"

"Sure thing"

We reached after a few minutes. Rather say 45 minutes.Niall told Krys and she didn't really make too much of a scene except for calling him a few chosen names.

As soon as we step foot out the press came and surrounded us. Krystal got pretty nervous and held my hand tightly.Im sure that it'll leave a small mark but its fine.

"Krystal Evans from how long are you and Niall together?"

"Are you moving in with him?"

"You are really beautiful"

"Have you guys made love yet"I bet that one was a fan.

"If your'e with Niall why are you catching Harry and being so close to him"Another fan.

"Thanks for making Niall so happy!" Aah Now I can say that I love that directioner!

Yeah I know, I pay alot of attention to the press and girls.

We entered the place.. It was stunning!The color theme was White and Lilac.The white was for the beauty of Sophia and Lilac was for the charms of Liam.Haha.Funny right?

The first person we met was Luke.

*Krystal's p.o.v.*
Luke. Luke Penguin Hemmings was in front of me.