I Wish

Krystal's p.o.v.

I immediately pushed Harry away but it was too late. Niall stood near the open door looking at us in anger; but deep down I know he is hurt. Because of me. That girl was right; what have I given Niall from the time I met him besides pain? Why did my life always have to be so fucked up! Whenever I think the sun will finally shine, a wrecking storm will come and make a havoc of my life. End it? Yeah I tried..I cant.

"Niall I-" I began to say sorry but he cut me off. "No Krystal. I'm sorry.Sorry for not being good enough for you, making you go and fulfil your desires with another man. I'm the one to be blamed.I deserve this. Don't bother yourself about hurting me.All the best to Harry and You" he said with a venom filled voice. He's not angry.. he's mad at me. And now he's gonna beat himself mentally by thinking about the faults in him which will lower his self esteem even more. And this, all because of me once again. Tears were rolling down my cheeks non stop but I didn't want them to stop. I deserved this. "Maybe we weren't meant to be together" I whispered as the tears began rolling down my cheeks furiously and I collapsed on the floor after Niall left. I didn't deserve Niall..I never did.Harry sank on the bed and Lou and El decided that it was better for us to sort it out on our own, rather than them butting in and trying to help out- which I was grateful for. Why did Harry do that? I'm sure that I haven't been leading him on.

"Why did you do it, Harry?" I asked while glaring at him and sat up on the bed as well.

"Do what" he asked as he began knotting his fingers nervously. "Is this a fucking joke to you Harry? Why the hell did you kiss me! And you are not even sorry.Ugh! You're fucking unbelievable!! Why couldnt you just let me be happy huh? Why the hell is my life always ruined and left! This isn't f-fare! Y-Y-You aren't b-being f-fare". I was sobbing and stuttering in front of him but I didn't care.All I cared about was the fact that Niall is hurt because of me.

"You want to know why I fucking kissed you Krystal?! " Okay..so maybe an angry Harry isn't whom anyone would consider 'prince charming'. He was mad at..me? Why the hell is everyone mad at me! Ugh fine then I'm not gonna talk to any one of them! They are all so stupid! Tears began welling my eyes once again. Whenever I'm angry the tears start falling like the fucking Niagara falls. Its so damn annoying!

"Then listen! I really like you okay? I don't like you the way Niall does but I'm crazy about you! You are out of the few girls that have rejected me and trust me when I say this.. all of them ended up with me one way or another.Every single one except you! You somehow remained unaffected by my charming ways. Thats what got me attracted. Im sorry if I hurt you but I just acted on instincts and I think I may regret it". May? Isn't he supposed to guilty?! Okay so maybe he is as screwed up as I am?that makes sense. I cried even more.But why did he have to like me!! this is turning out like one of those ridiculous watt-pad fanfics.

"I think you should talk to Niall maybe" He whispered. "TALK TO NIALL!? You're asking me to fucking talk to Niall! What am I going to say ' I'm sorry for kissing one of your band mates? For not pushing him back soon enough?! Sorry for leading him on unknowingly?! What the hell Harry!please. Just let it be okay? Cant we just move on?" I asked hopefully.

"I guess we can. Hi my name is Harry Styles" he grinned at me.I think he's bipolar. "Hey Harry I'm Krystal. Krystal Evans" I shook his hand and offered a small smile which didn't manage to reach my eyes.Maybe things could go back to normal?

"Well Krystal, your boyfriend is upset because he seen some dick kissing you so you must go after him. Don't ever give up on him Krystal.He needs you" he told me as he dragged me out of his room and pushed me towards Niall room. He needs me.Niall needs me?