Change My Mind

*Niall's p.o.v.*
crap.She stared at me in horror.As if she had just seen a Ghost.

"Krys, let me explai-"I began to speak but was cut of by her.

"Niall.Niall James Horan.You know what!You're just like the other guys.I made a big mistake by trusting you.I never should have let you in my life.I was good without you but no!you suddenly just entered my life and made me fall in love with you and then broke my heart! For Gods sake! When were you planning to tell me about all this crap huh?"

Tears began to roll down her cheeks.I couldn't see her cry.I just couldn't.It killed me to see a girl cry."Krys everything that I said and felt for you is real except my name.I was afraid that you'd treat me differently if you knew who I was.And I didn't wanna loose you."

"Why?Why me?Why not any other girl Niall? Why did you have to make me fall for you and say that you liked me and suddenly state that you didnt believe me!"

Before I could reply she turned and began to leave.
okayyyy now this is a short note that I want you guys to know.At this point of time(in the story) their album hasn't released.except steal my girl and fireproof.So jus play along yeah?

I didn't know what to do.An idea suddenly popped in my surprisingly useless brain.It was kinda silly but I couldn't just let her leave.

We're only getting older baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy?
Just how fast the night changes
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you.

She stopped in her track and turned around."Was that from the new album?" She asked with tears filled in her eyes.I nodded slightly not knowing what to say.

She began walking towards me and said,"Why are you so irresistible Horan?" I slightly blushed she looked at me and smirked"what?" i said wondering what was going on in her mind."You trust me.Don't you?You guys are not supposed to blurt out lyrics of your album that has not even released just cause a girl is leaving..Why Niall?Why am I so special to you?"

"Cause you're the most amazing girl Ive ever met.And I never ever wanna loose you"
I hugged her.It lasted for quite some time before she asked"may I ask What have you planned for your date?"
"Well since my date is the most beautiful and wonderful person in the entire universe I decide to keep it a surprise.So be patient Ma'am ." I winked.She smiled.

*Krystals p.o.v.*
It was the most amazing evening.It was absolutely lovely. The ambience the decor the flowers and even the food that Niall,yes Niall..had cooked himself.We both decided that it was late so after having Ice-cream we both got up and were about to leave when Niall suddenly stopped and went down on his knees.Eeekssss!! Am I dreaming? Niall was in front of me! And to make things even better on his knee's ! Was he gonna propose to me? But this fast!

"Krystal Evans.." He began to speak......

Hahaha XD major cliffhanger huh? Hope you'll are enjoying it!