New Neighbors

At the Metcalf house it was carnage, Bethany was rushing around trying to find her gym kit. Little sister Maisy was rushing around like a mad woman because she couldnt find her homework. "Has anybody seen my geography homework its due in today" .Mum shouted at Maisy "No Maisy you shoulnt have lost it go to school! "

Everyone managed to get out on time. Few hours later Bethany came home to find that someone had moved next door to her. She walked through the door to find the most gorgeous guy he had deep pale blue eyes, dark black hair and was slightly tanned. Bethany stood there with bewildered . Bethany stood tjere for about 2 minutes when her mum gestured her to come over and meet the new people.

"Bethany these are the Blacks they have moved here from Sydney Australia " . Bethany hesitated for a moment before answering "Hhi im Bethany and this is my little sister Maisy " . Before answering Caleb put one hand through his glossy black hair then answerd in a deep husky voice "Nice to meet you Bethany im Caleb this is my little sister Sophie and twin brothers Seth and joe " .

Wow now he was gorgeous from his jawline to his pale blue eyes. After an hour or so the Blacks left and Bethany was in her room talking to her best friend "Youll never guess what Steph a new guy has moved in next door to me " ."OMG YOULL HAVE TO TELL. ME ALL ABOUT IT ON MONDAY GOTTA GO NOW SEE YA MONDAY!"
Bethany hung up and started doing her homework when a beep beep came from her phone it was a facebook notification Caleb Black sent you a friend request. Bethany accepted the request and carried on with her homework she couldn't believe a hella of a guy had mived in next door to her.

Mum called up the stairs "Kids its getting late turn your lights out and go to bed you have school tomorrow" . Both answerd "Ok mom "

Bethany laid in bed thinking what tomorrow at school is going to be with Caleb being there.

Vote and comment fast
What are your first impressions about Caleb Black and his family