Unexpected visitors

It has been a few days since i have had Daniella and we were getting discharged from the hospital today I was packing the babys stuff that was brought over by alicias and ashs parents. I dressed Daniella in a pink and white onesie with a little pink hat and wrapped her in a pink blanket she looked so cute I knew both sets of grandparents were gunna spoil her rotten. Ash's mom came and picked us up from the hospital. "Hello bethany and baby awh she is the cutest little thing ready to go." "Yeah we are come on baby mommy loves you." I strapped Daniella in her carseat and out her in the back I sat with her the whole journey back home. Daniella slept the whole way home. We arrived at my house I got Daniella and took her inside while Ash alicia and Ashs mom got the rest of the stuff from the car and placed them in the nursery.
__________________________
I put Daniella down for her nap since she was so tired from travelling back I came down and relaxed with my friends and friends mom. Few minutes later a knock came on the door I went to see who it was and i was shocked to see Caleb standing there "Hi can i come in." "Er sure come on in." I had no choice since he was the dad of my child. He came in and everyone was just as shocked as we were. "What brings you here Caleb." I asked he replied I want to see kid so here i am." What did he just say no way was he seeing her now "No you can not see her you left me when i was pregnant you were the one who told me to get an abortion and now you want to see her i don't think so please leave." He ignored me "I have a right she is mine just as much as yours so i am seeing her."

Ash Alicia and ashs mom were so shocked to hear that Caleb wanted me to get rid of Daniella. Ash stood up and just lost it "LOOK MAN SHE DON'T WANT YOU HEAR SHE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU ARE DANIELLAS DAD OR NOT YOU CAN'T JUST TURN UP AND EXPECT TO SEE HER WHEN YOU WANTED RID OF HER IN THE FIRST PLACE SO DO ONE." I was happy that everyone was so supportive of Daniella. "Fine I'll leave but let me tell you this im filing for full custody of the child." With that he left slamming the door which woke up Daniella alicia and ashs mom went up so Ash could comfort me.

I was crying and crying "Hhe cant do that im her mother he wanted me to get rid of her in the first place how dare he turn up now and announce that." Now brawling like a baby Ash hugged me and rocked me and just said "Hey he only said that because he is a coward that he is a dad no real man would want his girlfriend to get rid of his unborn child if he wants custody battle kets give him one and win no way he is having that child ever." Ash managed to calm me down just as Alicia and Jenny (Ashs mom) came down with my little girl.

After a few minutes i said "If caleb wants a custody battle let him have one im gunna have a battle with him and win there is no way in hell that he is having my daughter taken away from me." I was proud to have such supportive friends around me and my little girl. After a while everyone left and me Daniella were alone.I knew it wasnt going to be easy having a baby here by my self but i got the hang of it.I gave her a bath, fed her and put her to bed. I was tired but i wanted to stay awake incase anyone else wanted to see my baby. I fell asleep on the couch and then i heard someone enter so I shot up and turned to see my family had just came in I raced to my mom and dad but Maisy didnt say anything.

"Mom DAD HII IV MISSED YOU" I almost screamed but remeberd daniella asleep upstairs. "We have missed you now wheres missy" My mom asked just then Daniella's crys filled the air and I went upstairs and brought her down to meet my parents and sister. I handed her to my mom "oh she is perfect beth look david." She was then handed to my dad and sistet. I fed her and put her back to bed.

We all went to bed and had some sleep before Daniella woke us up wanting changing or fed. "MAKE HER SHUT UP." My sister screamed but i ignored her and was seeing to Daniella already. I was so tired but i knew it was hard having a child at such a young age. At last we all had some decent sleep until we got woken up again.

It was 6.00AM and i got up with Daniella and i got a letter which was for the custody hearings which were coming up the first one in two weeks great now i have to fight caleb for my daughter not so good my mom was unhappy but she agreed to help me and I told her the while story and she was furious but was still going to help me win the fight against Caleb for my daughter.

Oh no caleb is being a jerk who will win the battle against the courts .